• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Morning.

Dark.

Dank.

Drizzle. Wind driven Drizzle.

Windy. Very.

Hints of sunrise in the east peeking through the murk over Margam.

Train on time at 1 minute late. Class 150.

Skool in view from Alex Rd, as through the proverbial glass darkly.

Hill steep.

Pavement art augmented with sheets of ply, some unidentified large object & two kitchen appliances.

Tuesday.

Om. Om.

Getting towards Friday.

Om. Om. Om.

Urgh.
    Not Dreary today? or is that reserved for Mondays?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Morning.

Grey.

Dark.

Surprisingly dry.

Colder.

Not wet.

Train on time at 7 minutes late.

Skool clearly in view from Alex Rd.

Hill steep.

Bin bag mountains increasing. Foetid bin bag mountain untouched.

Pavement art overn, hob & single drainer sink still in place.

Wednesday.

Om. Om. Om.

Nearly Friday.

Om. Om.

Urgh.
      You not seeing dawn yet on your travels into work in deepest darkest Wales ?

Comment

Strange but true tales - I caught an earlier train than usual on the high Speed into St Pancras.
        Next to the tracks on the approach to the platforms there are lots of shiny new flats being built, some of which are occupied.
        Being nosey I was clocking the décor of the flats as we passed, and in one was a naked woman getting dressed, and seemingly oblivious to the 7:36 rumbling past her window

The 7:36 will now become my regular train

Comment

First day on the bench, have not been outside yet
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Feckin iPod lost it's power meaning I had to endure the conductor (or "Onboard Manager" as they call them these days) making the usual banal announcements followed immediately by the pre recorded announcements saying exactly the same thing - seriously stfu

Can now see the river as we go over the Medway bridge = dawn will be close behind

No naked laydeeze on view this morning - think they have worked out how to use the blinds

Not accosted by any Life of Brian inspired beggars while walking along St Pancras

No big issue sellers

Massed contingent of spinner bag wheelers cluttering up both St Pancras approaches and the Underground - including the classic two bag wheelers .. they have become the pedestrian equivalent of caravan towers.. and should be shot

Feck it's Monday again

Comment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; Today at 08:25. Reason: Forgot the Class 150 bit.
                & I thought you copied and pasted every day

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  Pictures PICTURES!

Have you sought approval from the lizardly one to sully his thread with piccys?

Actually not a bad idea.... now if I can just capture that lady in a state of undress in the flats

Comment

Odd it was labelled as a 150 'super luxury'. I'll have another go.

Comment

Morning.

BMW Z4 receiving encouragement in the jammed starter division by chap & his partner, one to hit it with hammer, the other to turn the key.

Om. Om.

Urgh.
                      I used to have a Series 3 Landrover that required much the same treatment. I kept a hammer and a length of broom handle in the cab for just that purpose. The broom handle because the starter was out of reach of the hammer otherwise.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X