• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why bother going to the beach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't knock it, they are the experts on hot weather. Skin cancer? No siree bob. The outfit just looks weird to your indoctrinated Western mind, as demanded by the evil promiscuous West brainwashing of your infidel leaders. Plus it keeps the flies off and men can dress as women to ogle at the other men dressed as women

Comment

Nah, it's just so that they don't have to shave their f@nnies before going for a dip.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        Nah, it's just so that they don't have to shave their f@nnies before going for a dip.
        I never object to a few spiders legs...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Ah, you're talking about the Muslim equivalent of "Seal Clubbing" then...
          I believe it's known as Infidel Clubbing.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            The "Infidel" is in fact the non-christian - we've had this discussion before...

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              And is alcohol served at these clubs?
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                they swim in those clothes too. i went there in 2002 and saw loads of them in the water swimming. it must have been 30 deg. i played it safe and sweat my nuts off under an umbrella, smoking 60 fags a day and drinking stella. good times.

the clubs are funny in turkey. the local dance music is like belly dancing techno.

Comment

Working...
                X