• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why bother going to the beach?"

Collapse

• aussielong
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    they swim in those clothes too. i went there in 2002 and saw loads of them in the water swimming. it must have been 30 deg. i played it safe and sweat my nuts off under an umbrella, smoking 60 fags a day and drinking stella. good times.

the clubs are funny in turkey. the local dance music is like belly dancing techno.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I believe it's known as Infidel Clubbing.
    And is alcohol served at these clubs?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    The "Infidel" is in fact the non-christian - we've had this discussion before...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ah, you're talking about the Muslim equivalent of "Seal Clubbing" then...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Nah, it's just so that they don't have to shave their f@nnies before going for a dip.
    I never object to a few spiders legs...

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Nah, it's just so that they don't have to shave their f@nnies before going for a dip.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Don't knock it, they are the experts on hot weather. Skin cancer? No siree bob. The outfit just looks weird to your indoctrinated Western mind, as demanded by the evil promiscuous West brainwashing of your infidel leaders. Plus it keeps the flies off and men can dress as women to ogle at the other men dressed as women

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is that all? I had assumed they would bash them with copies of the Koran.
    Ah, you're talking about the Muslim equivalent of "Seal Clubbing" then...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    So they can tut really loudly?
    Is that all? I had assumed they would bash them with copies of the Koran.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought they were not allowed to look at naked women? So why go to a beach where people regularly go nude?
    So they can tut really loudly?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I thought they were not allowed to look at naked women? So why go to a beach where people regularly go nude?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    I don't think the Qu'ran specifically bans the building of sandcastles, though donkey rides are frowned upon by the more devout followers, and deckchairs are Devices of Satan in any religion.
    Yeah, you just ask "3 Fingers McGuire" about that one!

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Why bother going to the beach?
    I don't think the Qur'an specifically bans the building of sandcastles, though donkey rides are frowned upon by the more devout followers, and deckchairs are Devices of Satan in any religion.
    Last edited by dang65; 8 July 2008, 11:10.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    . . . and it might rain.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    They already have a tan?
    Always thinking one step ahead - genius

Leave a comment:

Working...