• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Lucy taken over from Wilmslow ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    If you're going I'm definitely not going. TIFFS
    I'm going as my alter ego Carling
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I'm going as my alter ego Carling
      Are you sure you have the legs for it?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Tay - are you 12 or something? If you haven't got anything remotely mature to say, then do us all a favour and STFU.
        I am just trying to assist you! You started this monitoring of my posts and telling me to be nice to Lucy!, I just assumed you meant to be fair minded about it, clearly I was correct in the first place and you were just talking out of your rear and having an unprovoked dig at me to impress Lucy.

You involved yourself in this, I had never directed a single critical post towards you, or criticised any of your posts ever, but you decided to criticise me, take your medicoine or admit you were an ignorant busy body.

And I sincerely wish you had STFU instead of opening your trap and criticising me based on ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          I am just trying to assist you!
          Is this a bad time to mention antlers?
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            I am just trying to assist you! You started this monitoring of my posts and telling me to be nice to Lucy!, I just assumed you meant to be fair minded about it, clearly I was correct in the first place and you were just talking out of your rear and having an unprovoked dig at me to impress Lucy.

You involved yourself in this, I had never directed a single critical post towards you, or criticised any of your posts ever, but you decided to criticise me, take your medicoine or admit you were an ignorant busy body.

And I sincerely wish you had STFU instead of opening your trap and criticising me based on ignorance.
            Change the ******* record!

Comment

It'll be amusing, but no bloodbath - I know his type, and how to handle them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                Is this a bad time to mention antlers?

Never a bad time to mention antlers!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Change the **** record!
                  You are aware that trying to get past the swearing filter like that in big bold letters has got people banned before? Just ask Churchill. I recomend you change it. I would miss you.

Comment

It's quite warm in here today.

Comment

Really tay - you won't see any other POV than your own, and you persist with this juvenile rubbish. Where has all this 'to impress lucy' crap come from anyway? I have no need to impress anyone here.

If you were serious, and you wanted to discuss the matter, you would have done so. Fact is, when I try to talk this out with you, you just start trolling. I'm not interested in people who drag this board down to new levels of petty sniping for the sake of it. One previous piece of trolling before tells me you're not worth it, and yet you persist with this tit for tat nonsense in every thread you can, which is really nice for me, thanks.

Either f off or grow up, you annoying little piece of tulip. Go on, report me for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X