• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Lucy taken over from Wilmslow ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    drag this board down to new levels of petty sniping
    I thought we were trying to set a nice record. Anyone got Roy Castle's mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Really tay - you won't see any other POV than your own,
      Same applies to you.

and you persist with this juvenile rubbish. Where has all this 'to impress lucy' crap come from anyway? I have no need to impress anyone here.
      Because you jumped in feet first to tell me to leave her alone, when you had no idea of the situation.

If you were serious, and you wanted to discuss the matter, you would have done so. Fact is, when I try to talk this out with you, you just start trolling.
      No, you just repeated your point again and again. You made your point, I made mine.. then it went on ad nauseum.

I'm not interested in people who drag this board down to new levels of petty sniping for the sake of it. One previous piece of trolling before tells me you're not worth it, and yet you persist with this tit for tat nonsense in every thread you can, which is really nice for me, thanks.
      Funny as I see you as the one who started sniping, I had never had any issue with your posts, never criticised you. Yet you decided to have a go at me by name and criticise me. If you had just apologised and accepted that you shouldnt stick your beak in then it would have been fine.

Either f off or grow up, you annoying little piece of tulip. Go on, report me for that.
      Why would I report you? I couldnt care less about it, and certainly dont intend running off crying to the moderators. I didnt report the Lucy post, and I wont report yours.

It would have probably been easier for you thought to not stick your nose in and criticise me when it had nothing to do with you. All the name calling is coming from you and Lucy... so who is being juvenile?

I have lost track about how many times I have been called a sheep shagger, or other such insults...I dont care. I give it out, so I have to accept I will get some jibes back. No big deal. Lucy deals it out, so she has to expect it back... and that brings us to you... you want to have a dig at me.. and lets not forget YOU started this, then you can expect to get it back as well?

And remember it is fed by the fact we both want the last word, why dont you just not reply?
      Last edited by tay; 24 June 2008, 17:20.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Same applies to you.

Because you jumped in feet first to tell me to leave her alone, when you had no idea of the situation.

No, you just repeated your point again and again. You made your point, I made mine.. then it went on ad nauseum.

Funny as I see you as the one who started sniping, I had never had any issue with your posts, never criticised you. Yet you decided to have a go at me by name and criticise me. If you had just apologised and accepted that you shouldnt stick your beak in then it would have been fine.

Why would I report you? I couldnt care less about it, and certainly dont intend running off crying to the moderators. I didnt report the Lucy post, and I wont report yours.

It would have probably been easier for you thought to not stick your nose in and criticise me when it had nothing to do with you. All the name calling is coming from you and Lucy... so who is being juvenile?

I have lost track about how many times I have been called a sheep shagger, or other such insults...I dont care. I give it out, so I have to accept I will get some jibes back. No big deal. Lucy deals it out, so she has to expect it back... and that brings us to you... you want to have a dig at me.. and lets not forget YOU started this, then you can expect to get it back as well?

But mummy I want the red one

Comment

I have lost track about how many times I have been called a sheep shagger
          I didn't know you are Welsh!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I didn't know you are Welsh!
            Shhhh it is a secret.

Comment

Shhhh it is a secret.
              Dont worry - no-one else is reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                But mummy I want the red one

Comment

Dont worry - no-one else is reading this.
                  oh in that case

I support Crystal Palace

wanted to out myself over that for awhile.

Comment

oh in that case

I support Crystal Palace

wanted to out myself over that for awhile.
                    And I like sitting in a bath in my diver's outfit making seal noises while the gf throws me fish. But doesn't everyone?

Comment

And I like sitting in a bath in my diver's outfit making seal noises while the gf throws me fish. But doesn't everyone?
                      My confession was worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X