• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Lucy taken over from Wilmslow ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    No, apart from Tay....
    And...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      And...
      No-one, seriously.

I'm a short, ugly, neo-con, nazi, bully who is condescending and wants to stab the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        No-one, seriously.

I'm a short, ugly, neo-con, nazi, bully who is condescending and wants to stab the world.
        We knew that...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

No-one, seriously.

You also have a potty mouth.

Comment

No-one, seriously.

harsh but fair
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

No-one, seriously.

Oi Lucy, you forgot to log in as Bagpus for that comment...

(I don't think anyone noticed though...)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Oi Lucy, you forgot to log in as Bagpus for that comment...

(I don't think anyone noticed though...)
                That's a scary prospect - warranting an immediate referral to the nearest acute mental health unit, if that were the case.

Comment

I am NOT Lucy
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    I am NOT Lucy
                    I have a much sexier voice, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                    X