• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Lucy taken over from Wilmslow ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

PS Interesting fact: PinnOchio started to smoke soon after he took up masterbating
    Interesting fact2: Pinocchio was made from pine, hence the name.

Comment

I cant believe Realityhack isnt telling Lucy to stop name calling.

He must seriously be in love with her

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        Oh do shut-up you pointless worm!
        As far as pointlessness goes a brief scan of your recent threads will make my point more eloquently than I can.
        HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          As far as pointlessness goes a brief scan of your recent threads will make my point more eloquently than I can.
          HTH
          Do you have nothing better to do?

Ask pusbag to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            Do you have nothing better to do?

Ask pusbag to help you.
            After the threads you start... you are asking other people if they have better things to do?

Sorry RH, hope you dont go all vigilante on me again....

Comment

Tay - are you 12 or something? If you haven't got anything remotely mature to say, then do us all a favour and STFU.

Comment

This meet could turn into a blood bath, alternatively everyone will just pretend to be Carling or Nick Fitz, dependant on gender or gender of clothes in wardrobe
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  This meet could turn into a blood bath, alternatively everyone will just pretend to be Carling or Nick Fitz, dependant on gender or gender of clothes in wardrobe
                  If you're going I'm definitely not going. TIFFS

Comment

It'll be amusing, but no bloodbath - I know his type, and how to handle them. Just annoying online though.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      It'll be amusing, but no bloodbath - I know his type, and how to handle them. Just annoying online though.
                      Pick him up by the back of the neck and put him outside.

Comment

Working...
                      X