• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confessions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I did get a few more rotary hours after that incident but not enough to get a feel for flying helicopters, like Churchy said boring bastard, I'll stick to fixed.

Actually thinking about a microlight to keep the hours up and costs down.
    They look OK, there's a guy near me that runs a couple from a private...I was going to say airfield then, but maybe strip of grass is better.

but I've never seen anyone doing anything other that sitting there going mostly in a straight line, with the occassional long slow turn. I might get bored.
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I once told the truth to a contractor
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I once called an agent a used-car-salesman. He wasn't best pleased. but he did do me a great deal on an X-reg Cortina.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          I once called an agent a used-car-salesman. He wasn't best pleased. but he did do me a great deal on an X-reg Cortina.

I would have taken anything that led to making a quick buck as a compliment.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

What happened? Did you forget which was the truth and double-lie a lie back to the truth?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              What happened? Did you forget which was the truth and double-lie a lie back to the truth?
              I told him he had BO

Comment

I told him he had BO
                I always said you were the very model of tact and diplomacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  morning Churchy,

Comment

morning Churchy,
                    'morning old boy!

Are you in the office or working from home?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Is that a confession?
                      B00med!

Comment

Working...
                      X