• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK summer do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Ah. Well... I invite you, as I don't share that view, and I think it would be nice to meet up - also, I think you'll be surprised by the quality of the company and conversation at the CUK dos. Based on previous get-togethers and the people who've expressed an interest, it's going to be a nice one.
    Thanks RH, and you are proof of my theory that all the nice men are taken. I doubt I will go, I think I would punch someone in the face.

Comment

Any more suggestions? Come on Londoners... great watering holes? (bump)
      I think we've exhausted the central waterside options.
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        Thanks RH, and you are proof of my theory that all the nice men are taken. I doubt I will go, I think I would punch someone in the face.
        Think about it - the following have expressed an interest:
        ace00, alreadypacked, cailin maith, Churchill, Gonzo, NickFitz, oracleslave, Pickle2, Platypus, realityhack, snaw, Sockpuppet, tay, ThomasSoerensen.

We know alreadypacked is a fair and balanced personality here - I can personally vouch for CM, gonzo, NickFitz and Sockpuppet - snaw, OS, ace and Pickle seem like nice people, and the rest, I've no idea. But that's part of the random charm. Xen, if he puts in an appearance, is a stellar bloke, as are Faqqer, MF, owlhoot, n5gooner and Mordac. And then there's SA. I hope she can make it.

Think of it as training for counselling.

Comment

ace00, alreadypacked, cailin maith, Churchill, Gonzo, NickFitz, oracleslave, Pickle2, Platypus, realityhack, snaw, Sockpuppet, tay, ThomasSoerensen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            Then vote, my furry TPD denizen, vote. Otherwise you won't receive the PM.

Comment

We know alreadypacked is a fair and balanced personality here - I can personally vouch for CM, gonzo, NickFitz and Sockpuppet - snaw, OS, ace and Pickle seem like nice people, and the rest, I've no idea. But that's part of the random charm. Xen, if he puts in an appearance, is a stellar bloke, as are Faqqer, MF, owlhoot, n5gooner and Mordac. And then there's SA. I hope she can make it.

They are fine.

Apparently I am 'likeable person but want to stab the world' whatever that means. (It did make me cry though, so I think it's probably mean)

I will think about it.

And I wouldn't practice my counselling in any social situation.

Comment

hello matie - well where is it, when and what for ??? I may be able to turn up......now I'm working in Soho everything is a bit closer.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Any more suggestions? Come on Londoners... great watering holes? (bump)
                  not central - but riverside

The Ship

Comment

I'd be absolutely amazed if people were the same in RL as the persona they put up on a forum!

I'm pretty sure I'm nothing like what most of you probably imagine me to be.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Then vote, my furry TPD denizen, vote. Otherwise you won't receive the PM.

Remember this?

|
                      |
                      |
                      V

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      I don't think I'll vote as not sure if I can make any of the dates, but I'd like to know when it's decided.

I may be able to pop over for 1
                      Ok - will send you the PM, along with anyone who votes for any date just in case they can make it.
                      ^
                      |
                      |
                      |

Comment

Working...
                      X