• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do they look like?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Oh flip off with your progressive PC nonsense.
    Weren't you training to be a counselor or something similar?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      If you understood counselling you would understand that my personal views have nothing to do with it, nor should they.

Counsellor doesn't equal perfect or nice or PC. It just means an awareness of your own stuff and that I have.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

councillor

Comment

Counsellor doesn't equal perfect or nice or PC. It just means an awareness of your own stuff and that I have.

Thanks for your help.
          So you will be able to help people with whatever they need, even though you despise them for being short or asian.

Well done you.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Comment

So you will be able to help people with whatever they need, even though you despise them for being short or asian.

Well done you.

Oh, and you're welcome.
            Don't think I've ever said that.

Care to read some of the crap the women on this board have to put up with from the misogynists like sas etc?

Give it up.

Comment

Eh? I missed* this thread somehow. If I was a midget of asian descent I might have been very offended. But it gives us a little insight into Lucy's true character.

*couldn't be bothered to read
              Last edited by sasguru; 19 June 2008, 13:09.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't think I've ever said that.

Care to read some of the crap the women on this board have to put up with from the misogynists like sas etc?

Give it up.
                Is SAS Guru Churchill's "minime" ?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Lucy you are such a bully, you have a go at Asian people, Midgets and people with Red hair. What next? The Blind?
                  Could I have a go at the blind? Instead of presents for the kids christening we asked for donations for the blind. I got someone to do a sponsored kayak(£800 raised) and will stuff on ebay for them. Is that enough?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Eh? I missed* this thread somehow. If I was a midget of asian descent I might have been very offended. But it gives us a little insight into Lucy's true character.

*couldn't be bothered to read
                    Dont be like a thick midget. Its not big and its not clever...

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Could I have a go at the blind? Instead of presents for the kids christening we asked for donations for the blind. I got someone to do a sponsored kayak(£800 raised) and will stuff on ebay for them. Is that enough?
                      How do you wrap a Labrador?
                      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                      X