• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How would a girl respond to this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her response pretty much ignored my comments... I'm guessing she's either too naive to read into it or just too stupid to realise what I had written. Either way, she's definately game for a laugh so let's see how things proceed from hereon ...........

Comment

Why not take you top off and give them a quick jiggle - it is probably not the response he was expecting but it'll make an impression!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        Her response pretty much ignored my comments... I'm guessing she's either too naive to read into it or just too stupid to realise what I had written. Either way, she's definately game for a laugh so let's see how things proceed from hereon ...........
        It's alright mate, she's probably a lesbian anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          It's alright mate, she's probably a lesbian anyway!
          mmmmmmmmmmm Lesbian ... something women do for the pleasure of men.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
            mmmmmmmmmmm Lesbian ... something women do for the pleasure of men.
            Are you my long lost twin?

Comment

Working...
            X