• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm Back!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Sorry,

Great that this was a hugely amusing thread, but calling someone's child 'scum' because they follow a football team is just so wrong.

Even more wrong, is that grown-ups on this forum chime in with it and defend the twat that propositioned it.

Take a long, hard look at yourselves in the mirror please. PLEASE!
    I don't think anyone agreed with the "scum" part.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
      Thought you'd like that one.

SAS, I'm off now.

C U all 2morrow.

BB
      So do you really have a son or were you just twatting about?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Good to see that such a simple post can cause 190+ posts - hope all the clients are happy!
        Great trolling then, you khunt.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Hey Bogey, you're in a bit of a mood today. What's up, missus not putting out?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Hey Bogey, you're in a bit of a mood today. What's up, missus not putting out?
            Well, come on! Trolling is trolling, nest pas?

Comment

...My 7 year old has not been reponsible for the deaths of over 100 football fans and numerous £££ worth of damage to property over the last 50 years - so to call him [ or me ] scum is a bit Pot, Kettle Black syndrome [ assuming you're all english f***wits ].
              English

I blame your son for booing God Save The Queen

(Couldn't hear any booing at my end but then again we were all singing the national anthem).

Result aside, did he enjoy the experience?

Comment

Bloody hell I go for a run and miss all the Kerfuffle, tend to agree with Realityhack. We all know Churchill likes to say controversial things and pull peoples chains.

I can understand why the kid cried, how often do small teams like Cardiff get to the FA Cup final these days? All that invested emotion and pride, followed by massive disappointment. Enough to make most small children upset. I'm sure Bluebird is wise enough to tell his son why he should still be proud.
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2008, 16:40.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  I can understand why the kid cried...
                  The mice will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Bloody hell I go for a run and miss all the Kerfuffle, tend to agree with Realityhack. We all know Churchill likes to say controversial things and pull peoples chains.

I can understand why the kid cried, how often do small teams like Cardiff get to the FA Cup final these days? All that invested emotion and pride, followed by massive disappointment. Enough to make most small children upset. I'm sure Bluebird is wise enough to tell his son why he should still be proud.
                    Bagpuss has hit the nail on the head. Spot on answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                      Bagpuss has hit the nail on the head. Spot on answer.
                      But what about the 'scum' issue?

Comment

Working...
                      X