• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Manky Mob is in the final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Some fella in a Kilt just flashed me his knob....
    Giving you the golden opportunity for....

<Cailin Maith>

It looks like a knob only smaller.

<Cailin Maith>

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Giving you the golden opportunity for....

<Cailin Maith>

It looks like a knob only smaller.

<Cailin Maith>
      Close.... I said "what am I supposed to be looking at" - his mates thought it was funny....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Ger's have scored the lowest number of goals in getting to the final - scoring an astonishing 5 goals.

It will go to pens, and the ger's will win.... but I'd still be slightly embarrassed at such a poor scoring record.
        But they have also conceded very few, so all in all not a bad record...
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Ger's have scored the lowest number of goals in getting to the final - scoring an astonishing 5 goals.

It will go to pens, and the ger's will win.... but I'd still be slightly embarrassed at such a poor scoring record.
          Not sure how you get 5 goals though. Do you mean in the whole tournament? I recall they got 5 in just 2 games.....
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Not embarrassed just not kidding ourselves on that we can go 4-4-2 against better oposition and win, much better off trying to frustrate the oposition the Florence game being the point. We don't have the resources to purchase very high calibre types we got lucky with Cuellar who has turned out to be a bit of a find for £2M. The Italians used this game plan for years and it was never an issue but how dare a Scottish SPL backwater team do it eh?

considering what Walter Smith has done in 12 months its amazing he himself has said a number of times this season was for rebuilding only.

Comment

Originally posted by Torran View Post
              Scotland's shame
              Let me see...... Location: Embra

that means you must support Celtc's Feeder club or

Vlads mad squad am a right??????

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Get it right ******* up ye

The rest is just typical hun ignorance (They're, their, there - were, we're, weir - get a dictionary roadster - even in victory, of sorts, you lot still manage to look as thick as mince).

BTW Been enjoying your football this year? I have good mates that are fans, who're slightly embarrassed by how they play in Europe ...
                I'm a secondary Rangers supporter (secondary because the REAL rangers supporter is my fiance) and I must say that your post is sheer sour grapes
                At least Rangers ARE in Europe as opposed to a team from the same city who have only one trophy to even hope for. Even if Rangers lose today then they've done 4 times better than their Glasgow rivals
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  I'm a secondary Rangers supporter (secondary because the REAL rangers supporter is my fiance) and I must say that your post is sheer sour grapes
                  At least Rangers ARE in Europe as opposed to a team from the same city who have only one trophy to even hope for. Even if Rangers lose today then they've done 4 times better than their Glasgow rivals
                  Now KW I did provoke him I'm afraid for which I have apologised as I did go off on one and after all it's only a footie team.

however ahem....

I totally agree with what you say

Comment

Yes, Rangers have scored few goals.....but because they won each match it must mean that their opponents scored even fewer.
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                      Yes, Rangers have scored few goals.....but because they won each match it must mean that their opponents scored even fewer.

CORRECTOMUNDO

are there poster of the year awards on here???? Cos you get my vote

Comment

Working...
                      X