• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Manky Mob is in the final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
    I feel your pain Timothy honest I do GIRFUY!!!!!!

cos were Manchester bound and there no!!!!!!!
    eh?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Who's the bigot now?

Come on, it's a Scots team, get behind them!
      Were the ONLY!!! Scots team matey there only Scots when it suits them Plastic Paddys the lot of them

Comment

Were the ONLY!!! Scots team matey there only Scots when it suits them Plastic Paddys the lot of them
        Your ' key seems to be faulty

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          eh?
          Get it right ******* up ye

The rest is just typical hun ignorance (They're, their, there - were, we're, weir - get a dictionary roadster - even in victory, of sorts, you lot still manage to look as thick as mince).

BTW Been enjoying your football this year? I have good mates that are fans, who're slightly embarrassed by how they play in Europe ...
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
            eh?
            It was directed at SNAW and any other Plastic paddy's who post on this board

"Cos Were Manchester Bound and There NO" refers to the Scum.... Scum = Celtc

Rangers are going to Manchester and there not quite simple really

unless your from the west coast of Scotland you'll not understand the hatred between both teams makes Sundireland and Newcastle rivalry seem like a nursey school fight

Comment

unless your from the west coast of Scotland you'll not understand the hatred between both teams makes Sundireland and Newcastle rivalry seem like a nursey school fight
              I love a bit of old firm banter. Shame you're so pish at it.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Who's the bigot now?

Come on, it's a Scots team, get behind them!
                Cheers mate.

Comment

Do my head in too - my flatmates b/f always insists he is Irish - his parents are but he was born here and has a UK passport.... that makes him Irish how??
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Do my head in too - my flatmates b/f always insists he is Irish - his parents are but he was born here and has a UK passport.... that makes him Irish how??
                    Sorry CM, I am reading your post but picturing you in that outfit and I completely lost track of the point you were making
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                      Get it right ******* up ye

The rest is just typical hun ignorance (They're, their, there - were, we're, weir - get a dictionary roadster - even in victory, of sorts, you lot still manage to look as thick as mince).

BTW Been enjoying your football this year? I have good mates that are fans, who're slightly embarrassed by how they play in Europe ...
                      Oh this is going to be a long day I can see.... CUK you are about to see your longest thread yet. Where do I start with your lot this season?????

Ah yes the Cancellation of the new years game Tisk Tisk...
                      Have you no shame???? Using the POD death to your own advantage dear oh dear only the lowest of the low would do that.... Oh wait its Scumtic were talking about you don't get any lower. All this for a player you had on your books 10 years ago!!! where was your request for cancelation when Jimmy Farrell died?????..... Aye thought not, didn't suit your agenda then eh?????

Comment

Working...
                      X