• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Manky Mob is in the final"

Collapse

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Have a good break SB, don't forget to bring back a virtual stick of rock for us all on here

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Bit of both really BA. Off on a couple of weeks leave after today too so will be absent from the forum for a while longer.
    Don't hurry back though eh!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    & in other breaking sports news, Jesse Owens wins 5 olympic golds and England beat West Germany in the World Cup Final

Been away SB or too good a chance to have a go at your "nearest & dearest"
    Bit of both really BA. Off on a couple of weeks leave after today too so will be absent from the forum for a while longer.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Did anyone catch the score in the Waffa Cup Final?

Rangers got exactly what they deserved from the final....................hee haw!!
    Pity they couldn't take Mike McCurry with them to referee the match!

Still, on the upside, at least they didn't disgrace themselves in defeat!!

& in other breaking sports news, Jesse Owens wins 5 olympic golds and England beat West Germany in the World Cup Final

Been away SB or too good a chance to have a go at your "nearest & dearest"

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Did anyone catch the score in the Waffa Cup Final?

Rangers got exactly what they deserved from the final....................hee haw!!
    Pity they couldn't take Mike McCurry with them to referee the match!

Still, on the upside, at least they didn't disgrace themselves in defeat!!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Ouch.

Sour grapes - yes absolutely. Our only consolation is that the inhabitants of Castle Greyskull might take their eye off the prize and we nick the SPL. Otherwise it's been a sh!te season and the vultures will be gathering for WGS.

Champions League 2nd stages, again, wasn't too bad though ...

I'd like to say good luck tonight, but I canny bring myself tae. I'm sure it was the same for your lot 5 years ago when we were in Seville.
    Personally speaking, (and this is my fiance's opinion too), I think that Rangers won't much care about the SPL trophy if they gain tonight's prize, but I think their opposition in the next Cup Final they're playing for (the other scottish cup that they don't already have I forget which now) will be in for the thrashing of their lives.

Leave a comment:

• roadster198
    replied
    Ouch.

Sour grapes - yes absolutely. Our only consolation is that the inhabitants of Castle Greyskull might take their eye off the prize and we nick the SPL. Otherwise it's been a sh!te season and the vultures will be gathering for WGS.

I'd like to say good luck tonight, but I canny bring myself tae. I'm sure it was the same for your lot 5 years ago when we were in Seville.
    WAS IT THE SAME!!!!! are you kiddin!!!!

I could tell you who was in the Bill/Corrie that night

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I'm a secondary Rangers supporter (secondary because the REAL rangers supporter is my fiance) and I must say that your post is sheer sour grapes
    At least Rangers ARE in Europe as opposed to a team from the same city who have only one trophy to even hope for. Even if Rangers lose today then they've done 4 times better than their Glasgow rivals
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
    CORRECTOMUNDO

are there poster of the year awards on here???? Cos you get my vote
    Thank you kind sir, I shall buy you a drink if ever our paths happen to cross....

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
    Now KW I did provoke him I'm afraid for which I have apologised as I did go off on one and after all it's only a footie team.

however ahem....

I totally agree with what you say
    Sorry, I'm not firing on all cylinders at the moment

Leave a comment:

• roadster198
    replied
    Yes, Rangers have scored few goals.....but because they won each match it must mean that their opponents scored even fewer.

CORRECTOMUNDO

are there poster of the year awards on here???? Cos you get my vote

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Ger's have scored the lowest number of goals in getting to the final - scoring an astonishing 5 goals.

It will go to pens, and the ger's will win.... but I'd still be slightly embarrassed at such a poor scoring record.
    Yes, Rangers have scored few goals.....but because they won each match it must mean that their opponents scored even fewer.

Leave a comment:

• roadster198
    replied
    I'm a secondary Rangers supporter (secondary because the REAL rangers supporter is my fiance) and I must say that your post is sheer sour grapes
    At least Rangers ARE in Europe as opposed to a team from the same city who have only one trophy to even hope for. Even if Rangers lose today then they've done 4 times better than their Glasgow rivals
    Now KW I did provoke him I'm afraid for which I have apologised as I did go off on one and after all it's only a footie team.

however ahem....

I totally agree with what you say

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Get it right ******* up ye

The rest is just typical hun ignorance (They're, their, there - were, we're, weir - get a dictionary roadster - even in victory, of sorts, you lot still manage to look as thick as mince).

BTW Been enjoying your football this year? I have good mates that are fans, who're slightly embarrassed by how they play in Europe ...

Leave a comment:

• roadster198
    replied
    Originally posted by Torran View Post
    Scotland's shame
    Let me see...... Location: Embra

that means you must support Celtc's Feeder club or

Vlads mad squad am a right??????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X