• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Manky Mob is in the final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Do my head in too - my flatmates b/f always insists he is Irish - his parents are but he was born here and has a UK passport.... that makes him Irish how??

You have just described the celtc support to a Tee young lady. If you go to their dump on matchday you'd swear you were anywhere but Scotland the number of Tricolours there waving

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Do my head in too - my flatmates b/f always insists he is Irish - his parents are but he was born here and has a UK passport.... that makes him Irish how??
      The same way it makes a 4th generation Canadian attend a gathering of his Clan on Mull.

******* one and all...

Btw, did I ever mention that my Maternal Grandmother was from Belfast and that my Fathers family originate from Cavan?

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
        Ah yes the Cancellation of the new years game Tisk Tisk...
        Have you no shame???? Using the POD death to your own advantage dear oh dear only the lowest of the low would do that.... Oh wait its Scumtic were talking about you don't get any lower. All this for a player you had on your books 10 years ago!!! where was your request for cancelation when Jimmy Farrell died?????..... Aye thought not, didn't suit your agenda then eh?????
        Gawd, you you're one of the bitter variety of hun I see. If you really believe that anyone in football (I'd never accuse Rangers of something like that btw) would use a fellow football players death that cynically you're very very sad indeed. You really think it matters that much to WGS, or Celtic fans in general that McGeady was injured.

Shame on you for even repeating that vile bollocks. I'll pass on the rest of this debate, I was just taking the piss light heartedly, but clearly you're not worth it.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

And BTW you handily forgot that Walter Smith was one of those who asked for the game to be postponed.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            Gawd, you you're one of the bitter variety of hun I see. If you really believe that anyone in football (I'd never accuse Rangers of something like that btw) would use a fellow football players death that cynically you're very very sad indeed. You really think it matters that much to WGS, or Celtic fans in general that McGeady was injured.

Shame on you for even repeating that vile bollocks. I'll pass on the rest of this debate, I was just taking the piss light heartedly, but clearly you're not worth it.

Fadin, Broon, Nakerdmotor all injured I seem to recall and you managed to still sign Hinkel on your official day of mourning... the truth hurts.

I say again why no Day of mourning for the passing of Jimmy Farrell eh??? One of Celtcs Major Players for a number of years yet nothing not a peep

If that was the case how the hell was the Dundee Utd game not called off???? they still had to play and the majority of those players watched the poor guy die on the pitch FFS!!!

Sweep Sweep Sweep under the carpet as usual

Enjoy the Bill/Coronation Street the night matey

Comment

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sp...6908-20271347/

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                And BTW you handily forgot that Walter Smith was one of those who asked for the game to be postponed.
                Guy had no choice forced into it by Shame FC Inc

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
                  Guy had no choice forced into it by Shame FC Inc
                  Cheers for reminding me why I should dislike the forces of darkness.

Comment

Have to laugh at this boring football thing.... WS has worked wonders with a team over season left over by Paul Le Dud. If your happy watching attractive football yet still getting beat good luck to you I'd rather win ugly than get beat beautifully

Comment

Is this something to do with http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/7398449.stm ?

Comment

Working...
                      X