• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New York Hotels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try on here

http://www.tablethotels.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      It's only 5 or 6 days. Budget is about US260 I think, needs to be not too far from the Sheraton Hotel New York & Towers 811 7th Avenue 53rd Street.
      OK start from this search and check out what fits your bill:

http://newyork.citysearch.com/search...h&searchOpt=cs

I don't really know the hotels around there that well, plus been a while since I stayed there and things change, new places appear ect.

The Warick I know is decent as big hotels go, and it's right bang where you want location wise.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        It's minging. Easy to get there for your obligatory 2 hour crowd crush, get some snaps then bugger off but as an area to base yourself - no way. Avoid it like the plague; You'll pay more, it's way too busy, the restaurants around there are overpriced and geared for tourists.
        Each to their own... I quite enjoyed it's brash american-ness.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Hyatt. It is bang above Central Station, VERY accessible to everywhere, and a very nice hotel. 10 min walk from Broadway, loads of nice diners nearby and a great food market.

Comment

Central Park

Comment

Why ever not? If you want touristy gimmicks and a view of the flashy lights it's perfect.
              Oh you are such a tourist! You will never be a true traveller like Snaw.. adventuring your way through deepest darkest meat packing disticts..... then preaching to anyone who will listen how fantastically intrepid you are. Shame on you!

Comment

Gramercy Park - Central Park South 40th floor and above park facing.

truely awesome view of the park.

or rent an apartment

Comment

Any suggestions?
                  Avoid the high floors when combined with too much cocaine.

Sadguru
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                    Avoid the high floors when combined with too much cocaine.

Sadguru
                    Haven't done any cocaine for ages.

Comment

Haven't done any cocaine for ages.
                      You are Danielle Westbrook and I claim my free pass to your 4 hole golf course.
                      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                      Feist - I Feel It All
                      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                      X