• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many times have you given blood?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I just registered to donate blood again. As its in WAles I need to start again from scratch. As England and WAles do not share donor databases.

What a waste of money.
    Oh ******* blah blah blah, look at me, I give blood to make myself feel better.

Selfish twat.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Oh ******* blah blah blah, look at me, I give blood to make myself feel better.

Selfish twat.
      Maybe you should donate lard?

As before, I want to encourage others to give blood. But you NEVER listen....

Comment

Maybe you should donate lard?

As before, I want to encourage others to give blood. But you NEVER listen....
        I don't like needles. I've never liked a small prick, I think it's a Brazzers thing.

Comment

I never have I'm ashamed to say, more because I never got round to it than any other reason. Two years ago I was given two units, so I feel like I owe the system at least that much, but I think I'm not allowed to with the drugs I'm now on. I should find out really.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            I never have I'm ashamed to say, more because I never got round to it than any other reason. Two years ago I was given two units, so I feel like I owe the system at least that much, but I think I'm not allowed to with the drugs I'm now on. I should find out really.
            You might have some of my blood going round you.

Comment

You might have some of my blood going round you.
              Vectra, have you started posting more on CUK & talking bollocks all the time?

Comment

Vectra, have you started posting more on CUK & talking bollocks all the time?
                Now you mention it...

Started about 2 years ago.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Just skimmed the last page. MF's a prick and BP's a little bleeder. Standard CUK stuff then.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Since you received blood you can't give it.

What you can do though is convince the younger and healthier members of your family to give blood.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I don't like needles. I've never liked a small prick, I think it's a Brazzers thing.
                      You don't get to see the needle.

They aren't stupid.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X