• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many times have you given blood?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Since you received blood you can't give it.
    I didn't know that.

My disease counts me out according to the website, regardless of treatment. Which means in the 20 years I was misdiagnosed I shouldn't have given blood, so lucky I didn't.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Just skimmed the last page. MF's a prick and BP's a little bleeder. Standard CUK stuff then.
      It's just a big Vampire Ponci scheme Sue and Brillo have fallen for.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

At least 100 times this summer - to mosquitos

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          It's just a big Vampire Ponci scheme Sue and Brillo have fallen for.
          Watch out if they got tatoos like this -

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            I didn't know that.

My disease counts me out according to the website, regardless of treatment. Which means in the 20 years I was misdiagnosed I shouldn't have given blood, so lucky I didn't.
            Some diseases count you out because giving blood could make you sick (like in my case) and others count you out because you will make others sick (like in ATWs case).

In some cases if you leave enough time e.g. ATWs mosquito bites you can give blood after a year.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Watch out if they got tatoos like this -

If only Blade had been in Twilight; it could have been 1 film instead of 4.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Some diseases count you out because giving blood could make you sick (like in my case) and others count you out because you will make others sick (like in ATWs case).

In some cases if you leave enough time e.g. ATWs mosquito bites you can give blood after a year.
                Oi!

Comment

It's also less embarrassing getting your blood tested by a donor centre than a clap clinic
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

How many times have you given blood?

20+ times for a golden pin. Woo hoo.

Always a free cuppa in it mind.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      20+ times for a golden pin. Woo hoo.

Always a free cuppa in it mind.
                      And a biscuit as well.

Used to do it when I was a permie as it broke the day up. Nowadays it's fitting it in. Arf.

Comment

Working...
                      X