• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah! I passed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Well done Lucy
    Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      The trauma is pretty personal and horrific so I won't go into it here, if you don't mind. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
      The phrase "hostage to fortune" springs to mind.

If you were serious then I can't imagine why you would ever post that on a public bulletin board full of cynics and piss takers.

Congrats anyway.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Well done on the exam.

Comment

To be serious for a mo, pretty sure I have read about a study a couple of years back that shows counselling can cause more problems than it solves. The emphasis now (or perhaps this is last week's wisdom, hard to keep up with health issues) is on practical measures like relaxation, exercise and simple mind techniques.

PS And "massage", cheers me up anyway.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've learned to ignore them.

The trauma is pretty personal and horrific so I won't go into it here, if you don't mind. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
            The phrase "Attention seeking bunny boiler" springs to mind. But hey hum.

Comment

The trauma is pretty personal and horrific so I won't go into it here, if you don't mind.
              she went on a speed dating night and HRH, AndyW, Chico and AtW were all there.. nuff said
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Just got my written assignment back from the Intro to Counselling course I did and I've passed.

Tutor said I was a lively and significant member of the group!

Congratulations Lucy!!

How long to go before you can start a practice/generate an income out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                  Well done!

I hope I don't need to use your professional services though.
                  I tried it and believe you me I felt far worse afterwards. I hope Lucy does not get anyone litigious.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Congratulations Lucy!!

How long to go before you can start a practice/generate an income out of it?
                    Thanks RH, you are a sweetie!

Ages. I want to do a load of other courses and a Diploma in Counselling. I'm feeling pretty unravelled since rehab, so it's good to have something to focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Well done on the exam.
                      Thanks slave!

and Bogey!

Comment

Working...
                      X