• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah! I passed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next thing we know you'll be reciting your many dubious qualifications from various Russian institutions (and I say that advisedly folks).

Hey waitaminute ???

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Sod counselling. Any of you ladies do massage?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Sod counselling. Any of you ladies do massage?
        "massage"
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
          What sort of counselling is it? marriage guidance, post-trauma, helpline, or does your course cover all aspects?
          It was really just an intro to counselling in the person centred rogerian style.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person-..._psychotherapy explains it well.

I have a lot more to do, they wouldn't recognise any of the other study I have done so I need to start from the beginning, which is good.

I have complex post traumatic stress disorder so I've had loads of therapy and think it's a really interesting area, and I really want to get out of IT.

Comment

Well done Lucy
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              It was really just an intro to counselling in the person centred rogerian style.
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person-..._psychotherapy explains it well.

I have a lot more to do, they wouldn't recognise any of the other study I have done so I need to start from the beginning, which is good.

I have complex post traumatic stress disorder so I've had loads of therapy and think it's a really interesting area, and I really want to get out of IT.

You are HRH and I claim my free 5 straight jackets!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Oh dear, some of the pervy guys round here will have a field day with that phrase.

Crikey, if it isn't a personal question, what was the nature of your trauma?

Comment

Is that where the counsellor rogers his patient?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Is that where the counsellor rogers his patient?
                    So, you were the perv that Morris was just referring to.....
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                      Oh dear, some of the pervy guys round here will have a field day with that phrase.

Crikey, if it isn't a personal question, what was the nature of your trauma?
                      I've learned to ignore them.

The trauma is pretty personal and horrific so I won't go into it here, if you don't mind. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Comment

Working...
                      X