• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear: Happy Slapping (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear: Happy Slapping (again)

Girl Admits Attack

A 12-year-old girl has admitted causing actual bodily harm to a five-year-old boy who was allegedly hung from a tree in West Yorkshire.
    There was a time when girls were considered the fairer sex. Now we have true sexual equality; both sexes are equally violent and reckless.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

She told officers: "[The boy] was behind me. I didn't ask him to come with me. I was angry with him. I put a rope around him and put it around a tree."
    What is the world coming to if you can't attempt to kill someone who's annoying you without some do-gooders interfering?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      What is the world coming to if you can't attempt to kill someone who's annoying you without some do-gooders interfering?
      My concern is that there's precious little interference. Beat someone to death; no problem. Walk down the high street with your little fella hanging out, you'll be behind bars for quite some time. Crazy world.

Comment

Possession of an early 80s copy of The Sun with a Sam Fox Page 3 spread - 5 years on the sex offenders' register.

Comment

Possession of an early 80s copy of The Sun with a Sam Fox Page 3 spread - 5 years on the sex offenders' register.
          But she's only topless?

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            But she's only topless?
            Doesn't matter. Deemed to be indecent representation of a minor these days.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Deemed to be indecent representation of a minor these days.
              I thought it was always a question of whether the image was indecent or not. For example, a photograph of a minor in a sexually explicit pose is indecent, whereas a picture of the kids running around the garden with nothing on is innocent.

But, I'm prepared to believe everything is illegal these days. These days, if you are seen sunbathing naked in your own garden, that's indecent exposure, a criminal record and a fine/six months in prison. Absolutely insane.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                These days, if you are seen sunbathing naked in your own garden, that's indecent exposure, a criminal record and a fine/six months in prison. Absolutely insane.
                Put in a counter suit for voyeurism/peeping tom/stalking/invasion of privacy.

Have we stopped talking about Sandies thr'pneys? I liked talking about those, can we talk about those?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  Put in a counter suit for voyeurism/peeping tom/stalking/invasion of privacy.
                  Widget, that would imply snooping on your neighbours was somehow wrong. Under NL, we are all encouraged to be good citizens and monitor our neighbours for evidence of thought crime. Unless, of course, they commit a real crime (such as murder), in which case you should turn a blind eye as it's obviously the fault of too much nudity and tax evasion in society.

Comment

You might be surprised. You might think that if you've done nothing wrong you've nothing to fear from New Labour's one party police state, but maybe not...

ORDER FAILS TO STOP MENACE ASBO girl: I was only out in my bikini because I'd been doing the garden

By John Fegruson

THE woman banned by a court from answering the door in her bra and panties said yesterday: 'I only put them on to do some gardening.'

The sight of Caroline Shepherd in skimpy Ann Summers undies scandalised her neighbours in a quiet suburban cul-de-sac.

And the 27-year-old ended up being served with an anti-social behaviour order barring her from 'answering the door to callers dressed only in underwear'.

Caroline is also forbidden from being seen in her garden or at her window in her knickers and bra.

The mum-of-two, of East Kilbride, Lanarkshire, could face six months' jail if she strips off again.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm...name_page.html

Comment

Working...
                    X