• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear: Happy Slapping (again)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I imagine there is more to it than a one off, they dont do ASBOs that way (Do they?) I expect every time a complaint has been made she has turned up at the door wearing next to bugger all and then got all agressive with the old "are you looking at my tits" routine. If it has been part of her MO then I dont see why it should not be part of her ASBO.
    Its her own fault.
    I still don't see what's so offensive about a bikini, even if she does wear it all the time. Personally, I couldn't care less if she wanders about naked 100% of the time; it's her choice and if she's happy for everyone to see her, then so be it. My world won't collapse as a result. If she becomes aggressive, that's a different matter.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
      I still don't see what's so offensive about a bikini, even if she does wear it all the time. Personally, I couldn't care less if she wanders about naked 100% of the time; it's her choice and if she's happy for everyone to see her, then so be it. My world won't collapse as a result. If she becomes aggressive, that's a different matter.
      No point guessing why it has been included in her ASBO, I am just assuming that there was a reason.

I like this kind of ASBO, if you behave like a twat and there is a general MO then it is your own fault when you cant do it anymore.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

But surely a pervert wouldn't be satisfied with kids in the bath, garden, beach. From the documentaries I've seen and descriptions I've read, such people swap extremely explicit photographs, usually showing real sexual abuse - not little Jenny smiling in bath.
        One assumes there are degrees. Forget the kiddies bit, I dont want anyone on here thinking about perverse things.
        Just what does it take to get you excited? A glimpse of stocking, a tight skirt, a well presented pair of breasts. Just think which pictures you find erotic in some way. Do they have to be hard core for you? No! Same applies to pervs. What you find innocent is erotic to someone else.

Would a pervert take their photographs to Boots to be developed? I imagine they'd be too scared, and have private means of developing them. It's not so difficult.
        As you said, these photos would not mormally be regarded as perverse so why not take them to Boots.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Widget, I'm sure you're right, and no one wants to see innocent children exploited. Simply I find something very worrying in this trend; this trend of making innocent things dirty and nasty. It robs normal people of something....maybe we just need to be a little more naive.

Comment

Widget, I'm sure you're right, and no one wants to see innocent children exploited. Simply I find something very worrying in this trend; this trend of making innocent things dirty and nasty. It robs normal people of something....maybe we just need to be a little more naive.
            Thats the problem though isnt it, where do you draw the line and who decides. NL have shown to tend towards the nanny state.
            I see this as heavy handed, but if it saves one kid from abuse then it might be worth it.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT SANDYS TITS AGAIN NOW?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

HHmmm

"What you find innocent is erotic to someone else."

So ban all photos then. While we are at it, lets ban art and statues on the grounds that some may also manage to sprout a woody while 'appreciating' them. Ban animals because some people 'enjoy' them also. Or we could use a bit of common sense and see a photo of a mother bathing her child and take it for waht it is.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

What about all the statues around the world with blokes with their little knobs out?

Is Michelangelo's David now an incitement to sexual depravity?

The real irony is - you go clubbing in any town on a friday or saturday nigt and its chock a block with teenage girls wearing virtually nothing getting pissed, getting laid, lezzing up on the dance floor to get guys attention, and pissing and vomiting down side streets.

Yet, you wear a bikini in your back garden and your a criminal. Sheesh.
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Tony & mcquiggd, couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately, you are in the minority and the loony brigade rules the court.

Comment

Tony & mcquiggd, couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately, you are in the minority and the loony brigade rules the court.
                    Tell me chaps, how do you feel about people not being allowed outside even fully clothed, lets say a persistant grafitti artist or a burglar on an ASBO that says he has to be inside during the hours of darkness?

The ASBO is based on their offences, if part of her offence was being under dressed then that will be part of her ASBO. Serves her right. Her freedoms have been curtailed because she has shown persistant disregard for the rights of others.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Widget, I agree with the principle of your argument. If someone has done something wrong, then logically that should be included in any ban. Simply, I can't see anything wrong with the woman being in a bikini or answering the door in her underwear. That's her affair. Ban her from having parties or playing loud music, from having certain people visit her home, from shouting abuse - absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                      X