• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't help some people...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    It is true though
    No it isn't.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Does anyone currently posting on the CUK site actually do any contracting or do we just post all day long

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
        Does anyone currently posting on the CUK site actually do any contracting or do we just post all day long
        What'd'y'mean? This is work, isn't it?
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          What'd'y'mean? This is work, isn't it?
          If you get paid, it is work.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            No it isn't.
            Erm, yes it is. He's an elite sportsman who has overcome cancer to win a grueling sporting event several times. You're a geek posting on a geek's forum. Real geek of the year contest you'd beat him though.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Erm, yes it is. He's an elite sportsman who has overcome cancer to win a grueling sporting event several times. You're a geek posting on a geek's forum. Real geek of the year contest you'd beat him though.
              Used more steroids than the other competitors

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Xeno: Lance!
                Lance Armstrong: What?
                Xeno: Real men do not pedal!
                Lance Armstrong: Oh...
                no no no

Me - Lance how have you evaded the drug testers for so long?

Lance- It's been tough but I work really hard at it.

Me- Whats it like winning all those races but knowing that no one really gives a tulip about your sport outside france?

Lance-Its tough to be honest, but thats whats great about minority sports you can be average but hailed by the masses as 'great'....ask Steve Redgrave.

Me- Yeah if I dedicated myslef to a sport that no one does I think I could be world champ.

Lance- Have you tried curling?

Me- I beg your pardon!

Lance- you know that sport with the brushes that Scotland are good at.

Me- ah reet....

Comment

Oh my god.

What the heck is wrong with you? Do you love Lance Armstrong? Do you want to die and be re-incarnated as his shorts?

Give me a break.

Keep your 'I Love Lance' stuff to yourself, you sad arse. What the heck do I care?!?!!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
                    no no no

Me - Lance how have you evaded the drug testers for so long?

Lance- It's been tough but I work really hard at it.

Me- Whats it like winning all those races but knowing that no one really gives a tulip about your sport outside france?

Lance-Its tough to be honest, but thats whats great about minority sports you can be average but hailed by the masses as 'great'....ask Steve Redgrave.

Me- Yeah if I dedicated myslef to a sport that no one does I think I could be world champ.

Lance- Have you tried curling?

Me- I beg your pardon!

Lance- you know that sport with the brushes that Scotland are good at.

Me- ah reet....
                    Sadly lacking in a couple of areas, the first being humour and the second being oh yes, HUMOUR!

Btw did I mention that it wasn't very funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Sadly lacking in a couple of areas, the first being humour and the second being oh yes, HUMOUR!

Btw did I mention that it wasn't very funny?
                      You've quoted my post about Bagopuss licking his ass in error, Churchill.

It was very funny. Trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X