• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't help some people...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wear your crash helmet in the car then

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Hear Hear!

What he said
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!

I don't think they should pay tax but I do think they should obey traffic signals if they want to be treated like equal road users.

And I say that as a pedestrian - I don't care if you don't want to stop because of your mementum, I don't like stopping either but not stopping because you don't want to doesn't excuse treating pedestrians the way you feel 'bullying motorists' treat you.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I have a frontera with the crash bar steps right down the sides a cowcatcher bar on the front and a crash bar/spare carrier on the back.
          Sorts the cyclists right out.

Don't you just love the sound of screams in the morning as you kerb the cyclists, and watch them disappear in a flail of arms and legs in the rear view mirror
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

"but I do think they should obey traffic signals if they want to be treated like equal road users"

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I have a frontera with the crash bar steps right down the sides a cowcatcher bar on the front and a crash bar/spare carrier on the back.
              Sorts the cyclists right out.

Don't you just love the sound of screams in the morning as you kerb the cyclists, and watch them disappear in a flail of arms and legs in the rear view mirror
              Don't you just love the sound of d-lock going through windows, cos that's what happens if you come withing 50cm of me. Try and follow me down that pedestrian path in you frontera
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Don't you just love the sound of d-lock going through windows, cos that's what happens if you come withing 50cm of me. Try and follow me down that pedestrian path in you frontera

That's what the air pistol's for
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I apologise for the shocking spelling in this post.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Frontera 4x4 With big chunky mudgripper tyres and hardened laminated glass for off roading (You'd need a sledge hammer not a D lock)

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      That's what the air pistol's for
                      Cobra crossbow

Comment

Working...
                      X