• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Releasing Equity in your home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marina View Post
    What the heck does a contractor need a 5K loan for anyway, when they can earn that in three weeks?

(assuming they're not on the bench )
    That's because he's a chippie with a fettish for IT contractor forums.

Perhaps he could do us a nice line of benches when the economy does take a dive.

Comment

It shocks me how the general public can't even have 5k in savings. It gives me serious grief to see a contractor in the same state. You are what is wrong with the country and with capitalist economies as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        It shocks me how the general public can't even have 5k in savings. It gives me serious grief to see a contractor in the same state. You are what is wrong with the country and with capitalist economies as a whole.
        I have no savings. But then I am divorced - my ex has all my money.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post

Im in a much better state than the majority (bar maybe one or two friends) of my peers believe me! I 'own' a house and have no debt (but you probably count a mortgage as debt) not many people on 25-35k incomes have what you seem to take for granted.....

Anyway Im glad to know that its me who is 'wrong with this country' not the work shy, thieves, drug dealers etc-thanks!

Comment

HRH

ja ja super,

look mate, what we all wanna know is,

did you release your, er, equity ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              HRH

ja ja super,

look mate, what we all wanna know is,

did you release your, er, equity ?

Milan.
              I was once told it was better to try and fail than not try at all, and boy did I try Milan.

Al I have to show for my weekend of debauchery is a dislocated knee!

Comment

Good lad

how did the knee happen ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Good lad

how did the knee happen ?

Milan.
                  Footballing yesterday, few of my mates turned up to watch so I got on the HRH showboat, a few step overs later Im on the floor in agony-happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by RRH View Post
                    Footballing yesterday, few of my mates turned up to watch so I got on the RRH showboat, a few step overs later Im on the floor in agony-happy days!

Comment

Working...
                    X