• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katie View Post
    Tay - you made me laugh very loudly in a very quiet office

Ardesco - I now feel a bit sick!
    What can I say, a nice firm eighteen year old is bound to help SAS through his mid life crisis

Comment

Originally posted by newbie-rookie View Post
      I really wonder what specific contracts you get.
      I'm a hitman.

Usual kinda work is wifes wanting shut of their rich hubby, angry businessmen that have been ripped off and the occational work from HMRC dealing with people avoiding perfectly fair legislation like IR35.
      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        What can I say, a nice firm eighteen year old is bound to help SAS through his mid life crisis
        Except that "she" is probably a "he" like most of the other CUK "women"...

Comment

I won't be helping anyone through their mid-life crisis and 19 actually!

Comment

Tay - Why was it amusing?! DavieJones? Is he that bad?
            So as not to hijack this thread into a slanging match I will simply say.... when you read his contributions you will make your own mind up about him. I am happy for his posts to speak for themselves.

Comment

Ok, so who is Katie really...? Sas is that you?
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                Except that "she" is probably a "he" like most of the other CUK "women"...
                No I am a she, most definately!

Comment

I won't be helping anyone through their mid-life crisis and 19 actually!
                  Probably easier if you head staright on over to 'Test Please Delete' in light relief, thats where all the serious nerd flirting occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                    I'm a hitman.

Usual kinda work is wifes wanting shut of their rich hubby, angry businessmen that have been ripped off and the occational work from HMRC dealing with people avoiding perfectly fair legislation like IR35.
                    I am a hintman

I work with computers, but computers dont work with me. I work my own hours, but dont work any hours. I set deadlines, but dont know how to set deadlines. I am reposnsible for project delivery, but take no responsibilty for project delivery.

What am I?

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how the apearance of a female on an IT contractor site leads to mass hysteria and a flurry of posts!

Comment

Working...
                      X