• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimum Effort, Maximum Coin.
    Get it put on your Business Card, you know it makes sense.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Prawn - I do have some sort of dealings with IT contractors but I think most of you are Limited Companies.

Sas - I don't think you should ask questions like that! As far as you know I'm probably young enough to be your daughter!

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
        Prawn - I do have some sort of dealings with IT contractors but I think most of you are Limited Companies.

Sas - I don't think you should ask questions like that! As far as you know I'm probably young enough to be your daughter!
        I doubt it. He's only 14 and logging in from his bedroom while on a sicky from school.

Comment

9 posts, not 1 proper answer. weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Malingering BA View Post
            I doubt it. He's only 14 and logging in from his bedroom while on a sicky from school.

He is Ferris Beuller on his day off
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

To Be Honest I don't work within IT at all but I came along to see what exactly IT contractors talk about and it wasn't what I expected so I registered. I'll probably be banned now for not being an IT contractor

Burn the infidel witch... BURN HER!!

If Denny was here she would berate me for picking on the newbie... but she isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post

He'll prolly pay double in that case

Comment

Tay - you made me laugh very loudly in a very quiet office

Ardesco - I now feel a bit sick!

Comment

Just quietly... I found that quite amusing.... so we wont burn you... we will just make you chat with DavieJones.... actually burning might be a better option.

Comment

Tay - Why was it amusing?! DavieJones? Is he that bad?

Comment

Working...
                      X