• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    This guy only managed 4 posts. I'm sure there have been some of even less.

What do he do?

His posts seem quite innocuous.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Oh, to be young and nïave.
      naïve
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
        naïve
        I loved the way he used the exact HTML entity for the 'i' then put it in the wrong place.

Classic

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          I loved the way he used the exact HTML entity for the 'i' then put it in the wrong place.

Classic
          The nïaveté of yoof, I'm afraid.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            What do he do?

His posts seem quite innocuous.
            I don't recall - for some reason I just remembered him as one of the quicker bannings. He may have had a post or two deleted by the Mods - I know that has happened before.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              I don't recall - for some reason I just remembered him as one of the quicker bannings. He may have had a post or two deleted by the Mods - I know that has happened before.
              He definitely had a couple posts deleted from what I remember.

Comment

Working...
              X