• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fastest you have ever driven on a UK public road

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You poor bastard.

Ah well, at least you've got tits like Liz Hurley.
    Difference between sticking your hand up Liz Hurley's bra and driving an A3? You feel a bigger tit in the A3.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Difference between sticking your hand up Liz Hurley's bra and driving an A3? You feel a bigger tit in the A3.
      I was waiting for the "at least you feel a real tit in the A3".

But hey, good attempt!

Comment

What a bunch of phallically-challeged wjnkers

Oooh, oooh, oooh - I did 160mph on the M4

So what are you then? A fecking, reckless, idiotic knob?

Do you feel that your ability to press the peddle to the floor makes you the man that you think you are?

Many inadequate 20-40s males feel they can somehow compensate for their social inadequacy, short cocks etc. by owning big, powerful cars, loud in-car stereos, and driving aggressively, like utter fecking tulip heads.

Racing 911s off the lights? Give me a break you ******* pathetic spaz!

It's the Clarkson mentality. If there was a National tulip Head award, Clarkson would be in Poll Position.

<sigh>

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

157 (GPS verified, speedo was reading 160-something) in the car.
          155-160 indicated on the bike (you don't want to spend much time trying to read the speedo at those speeds)

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

So what are you then? A fliping, reckless, idiotic knob?

Do you feel that your ability to press the peddle to the floor makes you the man that you think you are?

Many inadequate 20-40s males feel they can somehow compensate for their social inadequacy, short noddys etc. by owning big, powerful cars, loud in-car stereos, and driving aggressively, like utter fliping tulip heads.

It's the Clarkson mentality. If there was a National tulip Head award, Clarkson would be in Poll Position.

<sigh>
            Hey bogey, do you feel better now?

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

So what are you then? A fliping, reckless, idiotic knob?

Many inadequate 20-40s males feel they can somehow compensate for their social inadequacy, short noddys etc. by owning big, powerful cars, loud in-car stereos, and driving aggressively, like utter fliping tulip heads.

<sigh>
              I feel bad now. I only managed 159mph on the M4.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Have you had any experience of driving at that kind of speed?

Also, make sure you've got decent brakes.
                I've finished Gran Tourismo - what more experience do I need?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                X