• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

car parking in the back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Nope sorry, lights still out on that one.
    on the blob
    rag week
    got the decorators in

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Borrow an old banger for the day and drive into her in the car park. Insurance won't come into it because the accident will have been on private property.

When she moans tell her that if she had parked better you wouldn't have misjudged the gap available, and then go on about how much wider than your normal car this old banger is.

uhhhh. I dunno about tha..besides my current car is a banger. And old Mazda worth a staggering £400 (max, if some mazda loving fool was stupid enough to pay that much)
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Nope sorry, lights still out on that one.
        Never trust something that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!!!

(You must have worked it out by now!!)

Comment

Partner hates her because she doesn't do any work. Takes the cash but doesn't do anything. Good work if you can find it I admit.
          Send her the URL to here then - she'll fit right in.

Comment

uhhhh, yeah. Wife has that...But I can't tell the difference.
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

It is usually decorators, not builders!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                It is usually decorators, not builders!!!
                ...but not always

Comment

The milkman would park better and have a better attitude.

Comment

If your car is a banger, just park next to her, properly in the space, so she can't easily open the door. Do it every day. If she has a strop and dents your car (a little scratch isn't worth it) then tell her you're going to claim on insurance.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

There is always the same woman who mucks up the parking every day.
                      Parks in the middle of the lot, so its easy for her to get out. But no one can
                      park behind her, rarely can you park beside her - unless you want to scarpe the side of your car off on the brick wall.

Today I complained, she stormed out - told me where to go and then threw the paper in her hand at the Asian receptionist.

This is one nasty woman, she "works" in the office above us and her business partner hates her as well. The receptionist tells me that this woman has never said hello to her at all in the six months she's been in the building. I'm beginning to believe she's racist.

What makes women so mean?
                      Scratch "Move your Effing car " into the bonnet of her car with a screwdriver.
                      Maybe she will take the hint
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X