• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "car parking in the back"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I think it is red if that helps...
    Hmmm....you didn't catch on. I was being facetious.(sp?)

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Wheel, optical or laser? How many buttons?
    I think it is red if that helps...

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    Shes got a mouse in!
    Wheel, optical or laser? How many buttons?

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Arsenal playing at home
    Red mini in the driveway
    etc etc

HTH

Shes got a mouse in!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Actually I was thinking of spreading bread crumbs on her car and letting the birds shat on it. I was thinking of doing this every week. Her car is black should look spectacular.
    Very envirnomentally friendly

If you put them on the roof the mess should run down the windows.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Slash her tyres and pour paint stripper over the bonnet?

What car is it?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
    Banana works well too
    Get the fug 'outta here.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Can of expanding foam filler up the exhaust pipe works a treat as well. Although then you have the problem that she can't move the thing at all
    Banana works well too

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Can of expanding foam filler up the exhaust pipe works a treat as well. Although then you have the problem that she can't move the thing at all

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Actually I was thinking of spreading bread crumbs on her car and letting the birds shat on it. I was thinking of doing this every week. Her car is black should look spectacular.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    This should do the trick

SFW mostly (the site has a rude word in the URL)

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post

Arsenal playing at home
    Wish Arsenal were playing at home tonight.

I've just come back from Sh*te Hart Lane watching us lose 5-1 to Tottenham.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    There is always the same woman who mucks up the parking every day.
    Parks in the middle of the lot, so its easy for her to get out. But no one can
    park behind her, rarely can you park beside her - unless you want to scarpe the side of your car off on the brick wall.

Today I complained, she stormed out - told me where to go and then threw the paper in her hand at the Asian receptionist.

This is one nasty woman, she "works" in the office above us and her business partner hates her as well. The receptionist tells me that this woman has never said hello to her at all in the six months she's been in the building. I'm beginning to believe she's racist.

What makes women so mean?
    Scratch "Move your Effing car " into the bonnet of her car with a screwdriver.
    Maybe she will take the hint

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    If your car is a banger, just park next to her, properly in the space, so she can't easily open the door. Do it every day. If she has a strop and dents your car (a little scratch isn't worth it) then tell her you're going to claim on insurance.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    The milkman would park better and have a better attitude.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X