• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Clarkson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Too many to mention. Pretty much everything he writes with a couple of exceptions. He's a moron.
    well go on then, as you are so spoilt for choice then it shouldnt be too hard should it? At least Clarkson makes his points based on some sort of argument.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
      Agreed. Nuclear power = salvation, my arse!
      Nice reasoned argument there. What do you suggest instead? Moonbeams?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Nice reasoned argument there. What do you suggest instead? Moonbeams?
        + fairydust
        Bored.

Comment

He's a fckwit. End of - happy for him to stick to cars, but everything else he's a complete tosser - read his column in the times regularly, and he's straight out of the school of open your mouth and spout any old bollocks out that comes into your brain without thinking.
          On some points I agree - but then so would he. he is clearly being tongue in cheek.

But are you happy with the amount of health and safety regulation around? Are you happy with the importance attached to engineering?

If clarkson keeps on being ignored we will end up with a country of nothing but financial services!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

If clarkson keeps on being ignored we will end up with a country of nothing but financial services!
            Not a problem

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I do hope GB does not read that. Could very easily become policy...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                On some points I agree - but then so would he. he is clearly being tongue in cheek.

But are you happy with the amount of health and safety regulation around? Are you happy with the importance attached to engineering?

If larkson keeps on being ignored we will end up with a country of nothing but financial services!
                I'm not denying that he can be funny, he can. And very occasionally I agree with him, but most of the time that's when he's just waffling with no real point to make. He's good at cars, and occasionally life observations.

Generally speaking though he's an un empathetic, small minded/little englander, who, when he gets serious, talks a load of bollocks. He's also extremely polarising, those who love him - white, middle class, middle aged, grumpy old men as far as I can tell - really relate, everyone else thinks he's an absolute tw@t.

Just my 2c.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I'm not denying that he can be funny, he can. And very occasionally I agree with him, but most of the time that's when he's just waffling with no real point to make. He's good at cars, and occasionally life observations.

Generally speaking though he's an un empathetic, small minded/little englander, who, when he gets serious, talks a load of bollocks. He's also extremely polarising, those who love him - white, middle class, middle aged, grumpy old men as far as I can tell - really relate, everyone else thinks he's an absolute tw@t.

Just my 2c.
                  He'd probably think of you as a namby pamby little hand wringer with your head up your @rse

I'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    He'd probably think of you as a namby pamby little hand wringer with your head up your @rse

I'm guessing.
                    Yes indeed, then again I suspect he pretty much views the entire world and everyone in it who doesn't agree with him in that light.

That's part of his problem ...
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Whatever happened to William Woolard?
                      I remember him! He had wooly hair.
                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X