• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Clarkson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Most boring ever youtube?
    I thought they could have made something really funny out of that - but firmly in the tradition of New Labour, they utterly failed.

I certainly wouldn't want JC as PM. He's amusing, for a while, in the same way as a gobby, know it all 14 year old is amusing for a while - but then you just want then to shut the f* up and go to bed.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I got that e-mail too. What a lame response? They have disabled the responses to the video too - I wonder why.

Mine would have been: "Go to the country now before we string you up from the lamppost outside No. 10."
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Although Clarkson is often a breath of fresh air and reason I don't think he's an expert on nuclear fusion? So I wouldn’t be too quick to put someone in power who seems so nonchalant about the countries safety.

…oh hang on a minute.
        or even on fission which is how the current nuclear power plants work.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          He's a gem, Clarkson for PM is what I say.

Not only will Greenpeace leave us all alone, but we won't have to import fuel from other countries
          Um, we'll get our U235 from Cornwall shall we?!!!

I think you'll find we'll be paying the Aussies to dig up Kakadu National Park for our Yellow Cake Uranium for the next 50 years.

I don't trust the Aussies long-term any more than the Russians. Especially as we're beating them in the Olympics
          Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            Um, we'll get our U235 from Cornwall shall we?!!!
            Yep.

Not much, but Cornwall is radioactive. Hence, er, the freaks and oddities that live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
              Yep.

Not much, but Cornwall is radioactive. Hence, er, the freaks and oddities that live there.
              Does radioactivity explain the IOW too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
                Yep.

That's no way to speak about ShaunBhoy!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Nah.

That's just the Forest of Dean shagging your sister for N generations type of thing.
                  My sister? Gosh she must be tired.....

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    That's rich, coming from a green mutated one eyed freak who lives in a tin can...
                    Pot? Kettle?

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
                      Nuclear industry is state owned because it used to be a cover for weapons fuel development.

Now that this is not longer necessary, the state (rightly) has no desire to own power stations.
                      Not quite the conspiracy theory you allude to.
                      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                      X