• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

72 Virgins Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE nuns. Nobody of sound mind who has ever encountered NUNS could do anything but HATE the vicious old harridans. NUNS should be exterminated whenever and wherever found. If you do not agree you have never know any NUNS.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You're right. I've known nun.

IGMC...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Personally speaking I'd have 72 assorted pieces of totty, probably in all sorts of shapes and colours, with possibly the odd virgin or two. What would be the good of 72 bints that had little clue what they were about? That would be no use. Imagine you were AtW? It would be the blind leading the blind!!They really haven't thought this out have they?

72 saucy minxes maybe!!
        FFS, don't you know anything? Call yourself a multiculturalist?

According Ali down the kebab shop, the specific Hadith in which the number of virgins is specified is Hadith Al-Tirmidhi in the Book of Sunah (volume IV, chapters on The Features of Paradise as described by the Messenger of Allah, chapter 21, About the Smallest Reward for the People of Paradise. The same hadith is also quoted by Ibn Kathir in his Koranic commentary (Tafsir) of Surah Al-Rahman:

"The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]."

PS:

The only way to get the virgins is to get to heaven, and Koran is quite specific that the only way to be certain of getting to heaven is to die in Jihad.

HTH

Comment

So if they're not virgins who's been having a go at them beforehand?

While we're at it - I always wanted to know what the ladies got? Like say you're married, rock up to heaven and then a couple of years later the missus turns up and you're caught in flagrante with one (or two) of the 72. What happens next?

There are a few logistical problems surely.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I HATE nuns. Nobody of sound mind who has ever encountered NUNS could do anything but HATE the vicious old harridans. NUNS should be exterminated whenever and wherever found. If you do not agree you have never know any NUNS.
            You just haven't met the right one. They're lovely.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Two nuns, Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Vincent, are traveling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, outof nowhere, a small vampire jumps onto the hood of the carand hisses at them through the windshield.”Quick, quick! ” shouts Sister Mary Agnes, ”What should we do?””Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination,” says Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes switches on the wipers, which knock the mini-Dracula around. But, he hangs on and continues hissingat the nuns. ”What shall I do now?” she shouts.”Try the windshield washer. I filled it with holy water before we left the Vatican,” replies Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes turns on the windshield washer. The vampire screams as the water burns his skin, but he hangs on and continues hissing at the nuns.”Now what?” shouts Sister Mary Agnes.”Show him your cross,” says Sister Mary Vincent.”Now you’re talking,” says Sister Mary Agnes. She the nopens the window and shouts, ”Get the **** off our car! ”

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Two nuns, Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Vincent, are traveling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, outof nowhere, a small vampire jumps onto the hood of the carand hisses at them through the windshield.”Quick, quick! ” shouts Sister Mary Agnes, ”What should we do?””Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination,” says Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes switches on the wipers, which knock the mini-Dracula around. But, he hangs on and continues hissingat the nuns. ”What shall I do now?” she shouts.”Try the windshield washer. I filled it with holy water before we left the Vatican,” replies Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes turns on the windshield washer. The vampire screams as the water burns his skin, but he hangs on and continues hissing at the nuns.”Now what?” shouts Sister Mary Agnes.”Show him your cross,” says Sister Mary Vincent.”Now you’re talking,” says Sister Mary Agnes. She the nopens the window and shouts, ”Get the **** off our car! ”
                Almost as funny as when I first heard it on the Two Ronnies in 1976!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Almost as funny as when I first heard it on the Two Ronnies in 1976!

Only joke I had regarding nuns clean enough for this board.

Comment

for all you know they could be male.
                    Every hole's a goal, as they say...

Well, HHH would say if he was here...
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I'm offended by all this nun bashing!!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X