• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

72 Virgins Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused.... why does AtW want or need 72 virgins?

Is it worth waiting for the answer or should I just go back to sleep?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Is it worth waiting for the answer or should I just go back to sleep?
      Let's go for a date and you will find out, midnight on local graveyard, okie?

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
        I doubt it.

If there were no religion the nutters would still find some other reason to attack others, it's human nature.

We would just have the "Daisy Fanciers of Europe" fighting with the "Rose appreciation society of South America" for liking the wrong flowers.

Religion is not the reason for any troubles, it's the excuse for them.

I agree
        I was brought up in a horticultural society (thats like multicultural, but we are far more haughty) and I was taught to believe that If I blew myself up with a horse-manure bomb, killing some infidels, I would go straight to heaven where I would be presented with 72 rose cuttings

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          AtW have you totally missed the point of dating women or are you just one sick puppy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            AtW have you totally missed the point of dating women or are you just one sick puppy?
            Both.
            HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well, that's the joke they taught me on expensive British humour course, should I ask for my money back?

Comment

ummm sorry sweetie, I think I will be washing my hair...
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Well, that's the joke they taught me on expensive British humour course, should I ask for my money back?
                  Yes
                  Next..

Comment

Yes
                    Next..
                    I just called them, but they said their money back guarantee was a joke!

Comment

I just called them, but they said their money back guarantee was a joke!
                      Just like their success rate it seems.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X