• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Damned McCanns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damned McCanns

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7068760.stm

Wonder if the fund has to pay the BIK on that?
    Last edited by Sockpuppet; 13 December 2013, 16:36.

Every little helps
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      I personally think they are guilty as sin.
      I agree. It will all come out eventually.
      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
        I agree. It will all come out eventually.
        What will? Do you think maybe they ate her because the food in the restaurant wasn't very good? That's the answer. That's why they haven't found her body. Her parents ate her!

Comment

Another one of those stories that has been so muddied that deciphering fact from fiction is nigh on impossible.

I think the sad fact is, either way, the little kiddie died a long time ago.

Comment

Guilty as sin based on what - the 2nd hand sensationlist media stories we get from the more ludicrous portugese press? There lack of hysterical tears in front of the cameras? Leaked half truths on forensic evidence that may or may not be admissable?
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Guilty as sin based on what - the 2nd hand sensationlist media stories we get from the more ludicrous portugese press? There lack of hysterical tears in front of the cameras? Leaked half truths on forensic evidence that may or may not be admissable?
              Gut feeling. I thought they were guilty the day I heard of the abduction.

Comment

They needed to use the fighting fund to pay the mortgage as they used all their money on a whirlwind tour of Europe.... and for hiring cars to dispose of things...

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7068760.stm

Wonder if the fund has to pay the BIK on that?

I personally think they are guilty as sin.
                  If people are stupid enough to give money then fine. If god didn't want them to be fleeced he wouldn't have made them sheep.

Comment

Gut feeling. I thought they were guilty the day I heard of the abduction.
                    So wait a minute, you made your mind up on the very day you heard of it. Based on what exactly - how they looked on tv?
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X