• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Serious Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Dierdrie, How can I lose weight and still eat like a pig?

Yours
    SA

PS I'm not willing to make any lifestyle changes
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Now we're being honest with each other, can you do something about your breath?

Comment

Dear Diedrie,

How can I stop acting like a huge **** bubble, when I am, infact, an immense **** bubble?

Yours Bagpuss.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

You chose not to listen, to what was intended to be constructive advice. You don't want to change, that's your choice. But don't come on here asking for advice and then poo poo everything that requires a little self restraint and abstinence. You cannot lose weight and eat junk food, you cannot lose weight and keep it off with slimfast. The only solution involves effort. I'm sorry if that offends you but perhaps therein lies your problem. it's not like you have a disability you can do nothing about, the solution is in your hands.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            You chose not to listen, to what was intended to be constructive advice. You don't want to change, that's your choice. But don't come on here asking for advice and then poo poo everything that requires a little self restraint and abstinence. You cannot lose weight and eat junk food, you cannot lose weight and keep it off with slimfast. The only solution involves effort. I'm sorry if that offends you but perhaps therein lies your problem. it's not like you have a disability you can do nothing about, the solution is in your hands.
            Oi! I didn't come on here asking for advice - I asked if anyone had used slimfast before. That was all.

So why dont you get your facts straight. And by saying "you dont want to change" proves that you haven't even bothered your arse to read what I wrote in the first place. You've jumped on a band wagon that you know nothing about, just to have a go at me, as per usual.

Because of your constant c0ckery, I choose not to listen to YOU! Noone else. Most other peoples comments were intelligent, helpful, thoughtful, or funny! Yours are very rarely any of those things.

Just dont speak to me again eh.
            Last edited by ferret; 26 October 2007, 08:53. Reason: Removed swearing...
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

At the risk of being punished by the wrath of a large strawberry blonde northern bird..... Bagpuss is right and dont discount his message simply as you dont like him. Imagine it was someone you cared about saying the same thing... and then assess what he is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                At the risk of being punished by the wrath of a large strawberry blonde northern bird.....
                And yet you still had the petals to post. A brave chappie indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  Imagine it was someone you cared about saying the same thing....
                  I'd rather gorge out my minds eye.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

And yet you still had the petals to post. A brave chappie indeed.
                    Meh ... not really... after reading this thread I am quietly confident I can outrun her. Her acceleration and top end speed, not to mention endurance would leave a lot to be desired. I am adding to her motivation for slimming down.. she will be able to chase down and kill annoying people.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                      Most other peoples comments were exactly what I wanted to hear (I suppose they want to keep me sweet because I do indulge them in a bit of cyber now and then). Anyway it helps reassure me that I can carry on exactly the way I am. I don't want to hear the truth, I'm not listening to it, nanananananana
                      Mmmm is that a chocolate bar in front of me? my glands and big bones caused this, damn you god.

Comment

Working...
                      X