• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Serious Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Would you like everyone to talk about World Of Warcraft more? Thats what most of your posts have been about recently, except the ones which whinge about other peoples posts.

Please stop whinging.

Second time you have said 'stop whinging' this morning. Ignored it the first time, but now you are just being a pest.

Why don't you give a demonstration on how to post then? All it takes is a little intelligence, wit, observation and the requirement to have something to say.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Second time you have said 'stop whinging' this morning. Ignored it the first time, but now you are just being a pest.

Why don't you give a demonstration on how to post then? All it takes is a little intelligence, wit, observation and the requirement to have something to say.

He's Kiwi. When things get hard they run back to their mummy.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I have said it twice because you are a whinger. Ignore it all you want.

I am not the one whining about threads, moderating and other posts. You seem to be the one crying and complaining that the forum isnt reaching the standards you want... well going by some of your posts recently you are in a big glass house throwing large stones. I dont really care what you post, I will leave it to the mods to decide how they want the boards to work, if they move threads to Light relief.. no problem, if they ban people no problem, its their sandpit, they can do what they like. But I wont try and lecture and preach to others what they should and should not post about, because that would just makes me look like a pompous immature prat. I gave feedback to Milan because he was asking for feedback.

You might think the grumpy old man routine is amusing, but its not when its performed by a child having a tantrum.

Comment

I am not the one whining about threads, moderating and other posts. You seem to be the one crying and complaining that the forum isnt reaching the standards you want... well going by some of your posts recently you are in a big glass house throwing large stones. I dont really care what you post, I will leave it to the mods to decide how they want the boards to work, if they move threads to Light relief.. no problem, if they ban people no problem, its their sandpit, they can do what they like. But I wont try and lecture and preach to others what they should and should not post about, because that would just makes me look like a pompous immature prat. I gave feedback to Milan because he was asking for feedback.

You might think the grumpy old man routine is amusing, but its not when its performed by a child having a tantrum.
          Jeez, lighten up. I'm beginning to think you have no SOH.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            SAS and Bagpuss are making preparations for their 'civil ceremony' later this year.
            I hear they plan to have people dressed as star wars stormtroopers present during the cerenomy.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I hear they plan to have people dressed as star wars stormtroopers present during the cerenomy.

HTH

I forgot to ask, would you like to be bridesmaid?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

HTH
                I heard they were going for a 'TOP GUN' theme but don't know as I haven't been invited.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  I forgot to ask, would you like to be bridesmaid?
                  Better invite shauny-bhoy

Comment

Well done for replying.

I have to query what you are saying though. I make a post stating, quite clearly, that my opinion is the quality has declined. I made it very clear that it was my opinion. Look, I even put it in bold. It is not a tantrum - merely my thoughts. You might find other people posting their thoughts on this and other message boards.

You and only you, seem to have taken it as some sort of personal attack. Do you feel that I was referring to you? Do you have some sort of hang-up?

I can't be bothered to review your previous posts, but I have no idea what you have posted in the past. Why would I care? I make a general statement because it is my right to do so. I haev no idea why you have taken it as an attack at you.

I don't know what on earth you refer to when you talk about Milan. The fact that you are referring to a specific incident/post that I have no idea of further cements my belief that you are paranoid about something.

Are you by any chance particularly petite? Do you have any unfortunate afflictions? You seemed to have a chip on your shoulder. My advice is be more thick-skinned. Don't take things personally. This is a public message board.

Finally, you include the word 'diss' in your signature, which means that sadly we are unlikely to get on. Ever.

Peace out.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Jeez, lighten up. I'm beginning to think you have no SOH.
                      Exactly. See my (long-winded) reply.

Don't take anything personally. Especially not a general post of mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X