• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Serious Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you appreciate the effort I went to Xeno. Hope you feel much better now and you had a chance to vent your spleen and think of some creative and therapeutic insults.

As for diss... that line is from a hip hop parody song making fun of rappers and hip hop..... the fact you dont like the word diss... would indicate you would like the video very much. Its in the light relief section the you tube thread fyi

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I hope you appreciate the effort I went to Xeno. Hope you feel much better now and you had a chance to vent your spleen and think of some creative and therapeutic insults.

As for diss... that line is from a hip hop parody song making fun of rappers and hip hop..... the fact you dont like the word diss... would indicate you would like the video very much. Its in the light relief section the you tube thread fyi
      Ah! They made up and lived happily ever after, after the civil ceremony.
      Warms the co ckles of my heart.
      Bless.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

The therapy has been great and I feel much better. Thank you. Get your invoice in the post and I will expedite payment tout de suite.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Jeez, lighten up. I'm beginning to think you have no SOH.
          Does noone else see the irony of this reply.....being in the "The Official CUK Seious Thread"?

The pope is a tard.

Comment

You are irony mad, SA!

I'm going to put a disclaimer on the first post...

Comment

Do you really weight 19-7? Seriously
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Stop talking about weight in Xen's serious thread!!!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    I'm going to put a disclaimer on the first post...
                    Done.

Comment

I'm being serious, at 19-7 you need to do something urgently, that's severely clinically obsese, you have a very high chance of a heart attack etc. Maybe you're very tall, I don't know, but you need to do something now. Slimfast is probably the worst thing you can do in this situation. Have a word with NHS direct, maybe they can sort you out before anything bad happens.
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X