• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slimfast!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down, calm down. You're brave, arguing with a bunch of women
    I am calm!!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I very nearly bit there, then I realised it was you, the biggest off all the noobs...you're probably tays OB1, and I gave myself a slap.
      If you look back I started off by trying to help, but it always gets a negative response from you. I have tried not to comment on your posts given how sensitive you are, and will carry on to do so you will be pleased to hear. Although you can't bear to keep me on your ignore list! You love me!
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 9 November 2007, 11:41.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

As I have discovered.. Hell hath no fury like a gaggle of females mindlessly protecting a fat friend.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          As I have discovered.. Hell hath no fury like a gaggle of females protecting a fat friend.
          I do see their point though. No need to be so negative.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            As I have discovered.. Hell hath no fury like a gaggle of females mindlessly protecting a fat friend.
            And you are trying to tell us you are not bitchy???
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              If you look back I started off by trying to help, but it always gets a negative response from you. I have tried not to comment on your posts given how sensitive you are, and will carry on to do so you will be plased to hear. Although you can't bear to keep me on your ignore list! You love me!
              Yeah she flew into a hissy fit with me after an innocent enquiry ...I just put it down to usual monthly thingie... although I did think trying to get someone banned due to disliking them was a tad harsh... after all we have to tolerate batman
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                usual monthly thingie...
                TOM

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  ...after all we have to tolerate batman
                  Yes you do!
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    TOM

Oh no the infamous TOM meets seat affair
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

And you are trying to tell us you are not bitchy???
                      Are you trying to say SA isnt?

Captain Bulltulip

You're all so pathetic and insecure,

you're an utter *****,

any time you want to get this tosser gone for good, you have my complete support

how very very sad you are.

the biggest off all the noobs
                      Not to mention the first post she ever responded to of mine which wasnt directed at her, and was simply discussing my weekend, and she acted like the biggest bitch you can imagine..... tis ok... I didnt mind. But now to be hen pecked by the SA hit squad is a bit rich.
                      Last edited by tay; 9 November 2007, 11:46.

Comment

Working...
                      X