• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slimfast!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    I brouht a wedding dress 2 sizes smaller in the hope I would get into it on the big day - in the end gave up, had the dress let out - and its fantastic what you can do with digital photography!!

Got married, lost 2 stone, had baby, put on 3 stone - still married and happy and fat.
    Surely?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      I brouht a wedding dress 2 sizes smaller in the hope I would get into it on the big day - in the end gave up, had the dress let out - and its fantastic what you can do with digital photography!!

Got married, lost 2 stone, had baby, put on 3 stone - still married and happy
      Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Surely?
      You can't assume that!

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
        Fat % is an interesting one. I worked with a bloke who prided himself on the fact that he weighed the same at 40 as he had done at 18 and kept going on about it ... so Mr WA went to gym with him one day and got him onto the fat monitor scales in and he came in at 37% fat which is quite scary - to look at him he just looked thin but out of condition - saggy and a bit lose at the seams. So, convinced we were wrong, he trooped off to the Doctor's who told him that he was a lardy git and needed to get it sorted, even though his BMI was well under obese limits. He was a small framed bloke carrying a good deal of fat which didn't look too bad overall but was actually a danger to his health.

We have fat monitor scales at home, I chuffin' hate 'em.
        My BMI is 26 (marginally overweight), however, my body fat content is 15.9% Fairly good but not athlete standard, those guys are under 10% body fat!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
        X