• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's My Funeral, so...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Did it hit the spot?
    Relaxing yet invigorating

I feel just about ready to face the motorway now...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I'll have my ashes baked into a Death By Chocolate cake and served to guests at the wake.

Cheers!
      So you want us all to eat you?

...surely that would be more fun while you're alive?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

You are Sid James and I claim my free dirty laugh.

Comment

Hmmm - I'm not sure I'd risk that - if I smeared myself in chocolate and took you up on your invitation, I may not survive the resultant feeding frenzy.

Comment

Surely a true contractor would die at night and have made arrangements to be stuffed and placed back at the client's desk before start of play the following morning in order to continue charging?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
              Surely a true contractor would die at night and have made arrangements to be stuffed and placed back at the client's desk before start of play the following morning in order to continue charging?
              Or have arranged in advance to be "working from home" and keep invoicing until the client notices.

Comment

Working...
              X