• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got married and am still happy in love...
    [patronising_sensei]Well just remember that each others happiness is more important thsan a full social calendar and you will be fine[/patronising_sensei]

Comment

How chilled out is your wife then.
      Well she always knows where to find you

Good point well made kind sir!

She is very chilled, so am I.. prob why we get along. Cant be dealing with stressed, princess wannabes. I dont make her cook and clean, if she chooses not to, no biggee, I will do it myself when I eventually get off my ass.

And I always ALWAYS say thank you. Specially after she irons all my shirtsd.. as I know thats an awful job.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

She is very chilled, so am I.. prob why we get along. Cant be dealing with stressed, princess wannabes. I dont make her cook and clean, if she chooses not to, no biggee, I will do it myself when I eventually get off my ass.

And I always ALWAYS say thank you. Specially after she irons all my shirtsd.. as I know thats an awful job.
        Mrs OG and I have a deal. She can't iron and I can't sew, so on the rare occasions that either of these jobs need doing, we'll so them according to our skills.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

Sir
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            Can be done in about 6 months (speaking from my own experience).

If it can be done without contesting (after all, what is the point contesting it, it won't make the other half stay - in my case the ex had an affair and then divorced me on grounds of unreasonable behaviour because I didn't like her keeping in touch with the guy she had the affair with. My solicitors advice was you can contest and issue divorce against her for adultery. I asked what difference it would make and he said apart from an increase in his fees, none whatsoever,
            Actually that's technically wrong.

In an adultry case you can ask for some of your legal costs to be met by the third party. Whether you get back more from him than the extra cost of persueing him, is not known to me.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

You know the penalty for using that kind of language.

Hmmm - the spanking has gone awry.
              It always starts out so well and ends up awry.

Need more practice
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Sir
                He's been reading the article about office space that referred to you as "he"
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  You mention that she is bleeding you dry and demanding money.. I always thought that was her prerogative and the nature of the beast....

Sounds like the phrase happily married is quite rare on this board...
                  I'm happily married, and so is my wife (I think).
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    He's been reading the article about office space that referred to you as "he"
                    No excuse
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

No excuse
                      I just assume everybody on internet message boards are guys. I shoulkd have known you were a lady by the fact you made a valid point about the issue (her knowing where I am is a positive thing in reality, better than out on the piss with the lads every night from her perspective)

Apologies Miss/Mrs Packed.

Comment

Working...
                      X