• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the not so nice things you have done thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I've never believed these "I woke up with a munter much below my standards" stories. The fact is you fancied her on some level, and if you were so pissed you couldn't see at all the night before, it's unlikely your performance was up to much.
    sasguru: You've been similarly rebuffed in the morning by a big, beefy man that you thought, for the umpteenth time, would be "the one", haven't you? Your bitter words speak volumes. Try being a bit less easy, and lose a few pounds, love. It'll all work out in the end, I'm sure. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
      You bastard! That was my Mum!
      Is DavieJones your dad?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Is DavieJones your dad?
        Oh God!

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          I'm guessing the combination of excessive beer consumption, youthful male hormones and dimly lit nightclubs didn't feature much in your life. I think cleavage usually has a role to play as well.
          Not much of a drinker I guess. The upside is when I pulled I still liked them the next day .
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I've never believed these "I woke up with a munter much below my standards" stories. The fact is you fancied her on some level, and if you were so pissed you couldn't see at all the night before, it's unlikely your performance was up to much.
            Like the old saying... "I've never been to bed with an ugly woman, but I've woken up with one or two..."

Agree ample cleavage helps, and its only in the morning that it wasn't just that that was ample.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
              Oh God!
              I could have been, but Sas beat me up the stairs!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                I could have been, but Sas beat me up the stairs!!!
                sasguru is sterile and can't get it up anyway, so I think I'm safe on that score.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Just be grateful I'm not your dad, or more likely, your grandad...
                  I saw V, not a pretty outcome that those mutant little lizard tongue babies.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I wasn't allowed to stay up to watch it.....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hmmm... I have got a tail, and often fancy eating people. I had put it down to the weather, but not so sure, now.

Comment

Working...
                      X