• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer brings out the best in the women and the worst in the men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Do I look fat in this?

What is the best answer to that?

What annoys me is women who go out in a bingo top, shed loads of cleavage showing and they get all pissy with you when you say "Nice tits, love". All I'm doing is appreciating their assets, that must be the reason they're showing them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      What annoys me is women who go out in a bingo top, shed loads of cleavage showing and they get all pissy with you when you say "Nice tits, love". All I'm doing is appreciating their assets, that must be the reason they're showing them off.
      Yeah, I saw her, said the same thing too.

Comment

Do I look fat in this?

No it’s the chips that make you look fat! ... no that didn't work did it... can you rephrase you question to make my answer funny?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Do I look fat in this?

"Well, if you have to ask love!"

Comment

Do I look fat in this?

The answer goes: "Of course you don't look fat in that .... (let lady leave room) you look fat in bloody everything!!"

Keeps me sane ...
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              No it’s the chips that make you look fat! ... no that didn't work did it... can you rephrase you question to make my answer funny?

Does this outfit make my arse look fat?

I thank you...
              Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                When I was a lad the common belief was

When a lady says no she means maybe
                When a lady says maybe she means yes
                When a lady says yes she's no lady

You would get six months for saying that these days

What?????? You mean women don't always say yes??? Cripes, guess I must just have been lucky then!!

As for worrying about whether she's a lady or not...who the hell cares, thats what I've a wife for!
                Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
                  If you mean fat blokes in shorts and flip flops ogling pretty 'ladeez' in skimpy see through outfits then yes!
                  I always assumed for the men it was a bit of a double entendre - brings out worst in looks and attitude.

Mind you some women get a bad attitude with men who are caught looking at peanut smuggling...

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                    Mind you some women get a bad attitude with men who are caught looking at peanut smuggling...
                    Especially those that lean forward and stare...

Comment

Working...
                    X