• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you ever vote BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae
    Is that the 'BNP training Manuel' your, er, mate just happens to have a copy of. Personally, I've never read one.
    Really, that does surprise me.

You are the same Kyajae who describes Iranians as "Ragheads"and whose solution to the Iranian hostage crisis was to "burn mosques the length and breadth of the UK".

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread15894.html
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread15988.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
      If I ever meet anyone who tells me they voted BNP, I'll give them a good sound kicking. Bear with me here - they are pro-marginalising minorities, certain members of the party have been convicted of violence towards minorities, and under the hood the party condones violence towards minorities. Therefore, I figure that since the party is a minority in itself, that they would condone me being violent towards them, and not only that, they'd thank me for being on their side...
      So by the same token you are going to have auto erotic sex with torys? Give bungs to speak to NL? Come on Bob, you are better than that.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        But you're happy to vote for them anyway? Even with policies you dont agree with, and key details missing?

OK...moving on.

I'm guessing you're in favour of leaving the EU?
        And capital punishment?

What about corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals? (This would normally mean young kids, lets be honest). I'm very suprised you'd be in support of that?
        There is no party out there that I 100% agree with and most of them have key details missing from policy.

I would leave the EU unless it changes.
        I am for capital punishment, but would want safeguards on it.
        I am pro corporal punishment in some form.

I do believe that the social experiment that has been taking place for the last 50 years where we encourage good behaviour rather than punish bad has failed miserably.
        There is no respect in soviety and that is because there is no (real) deterent.
        Criminals do not care about the legal system. The ones I know (and as you know I have met a few) see doing a stretch as a time to get fit and let the state pay off their debts.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
          How else will the policy work? you tell me.
          The policy states financial inducements to the individual and the home state.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

I think the only reason some people are thinking of voting for BNP is the uncontrolled immigration
            If there was any other party willing to tackle this issue , nobody would vote for BNP

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
              The policy states financial inducements to the individual and the home state.

I fell off my chair if you actually believe that. ha ha. hee hoo

Sorry, its just so funny that a bunch of facists would actually give money to immigrants and their "home" country to have them leave. Oh imagine it would be like what. a kit kat for each person?

No no. You tell me what are the numbers? And what happens to people who don't take it up? Remebering, of course, that the BNP want an all white british state.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                So by the same token you are going to have auto erotic sex with torys? Give bungs to speak to NL? Come on Bob, you are better than that.
                You've obviously left your sarcasm detector at home today.

The point remains though that the BNP are currently a minority albeit a growing one. Same as some other groups that can be mentioned. Given that the majority hate the idea of the BNP just as much as the BNP hates the idea of the current migrants, what's to stop the forced expulsion of BNP members from this country? After all, it's effectively the same argument - damaging the country, causing divides in the community etc etc.
                Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  I think the only reason some people are thinking of voting for BNP is the uncontrolled immigration
                  If there was any other party willing to tackle this issue , nobody would vote for BNP
                  That's about right, and they'll get a lot of votes on the back of that.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                    That's right, and they'll get a lot of votes on the back of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000

I fell off my chair if you actually believe that. ha ha. hee hoo

Sorry, its just so funny that a bunch of facists would actually give money to immigrants and their "home" country to have them leave. Oh imagine it would be like what. a kit kat for each person?

No no. You tell me what are the numbers? And what happens to people who don't take it up? Remebering, of course, that the BNP want an all white british state.
                      We are discussing the merits of the BNP manifesto here, not your imagined reality. I think they explain their funding policy in ther bumf. Now where did you find the bit about all white?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X