• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you ever vote BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Gordon, Tony and David have done, are doing and will continue to do much worse things to you and your family than any BNP member/official/representative.
    And further, why should bigots and fascists not be represented in Parliament? We're supposed to be having more ethnic minorities, more women, more 'differently-abled' people as public servants, so why not fascists? Do you think one should only be allowed to vote if one votes for a left-wing party?
    I couldn't care less who wants to vote for them. I take issue with the expectation that others should vote for them under some pretext that they aren't what they are.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      The BNP are addressing issues I care about.
      The thugs and idiots you all point to exist. The thing is that the same thugs and idiots exist in other parties, or do you think our gaols are just full of BNP voters?
      I am under no illusions about the BNP, neither am I under any illusions about the other political parties.
      I have not swallowed the anti BNP propaganda like you lot seem to have.

The mainstream parties are far more interested in having power than using that power to address the concerns of the British people.
      The mainstream parties need a good kick up the arris to stop them sleep walking us into what I see as a nightmare.

My bottom line is that the only political party claiming to address issues that concern me is the BNP. The only political party I believe will at least try and follow their manifesto is the BNP.

I want change and no other party is going to even consider that change unless it sees that people want that change.

I see no alternative than voting for the BNP.

That is all I have to say on this one.
      And you think they haven't tailor made their message for a specific group? The angry young man. I would urge caution to everyone thinking about voting for them on the basis of their shiny polished "manifesto". You will not get what you expect.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
        And you think they haven't tailor made their message for a specific group? The angry young man. I would urge caution to everyone thinking about voting for them on the basis of their shiny polished "manifesto". You will not get what you expect.
        Quite right. Hitler never stood on a 'Kill all Jews and start WW2' platform.

Comment

Did any of the Labour manifesto's suggest abandoning border controls & flooding the country with third worlders?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            Did any of the Labour manifesto's suggest abandoning border controls & flooding the country with third worlders?
            The difference being that when NL politicians break their promised, we have the opportunity to replace them with someone else at a democratic election. I doubt we'd get the same luxury with the BNP, founded by the Nazi John Tyndall who viewed democracy as a Jewish conspiracy. Current leader, Nick Griffin's views on a Jewish banking conspiracy would suggest that the BNP hasn't moved on.

Comment

Political Bullsh!t

All mainstream politicians are inherently corrupt and dishonest, which is why people are looking to fringe parties to provide an alternative. The problem is that once the fringe party has attracted a significant vote they become mainstream and then the corruption kicks in, it's a vicious circle.

At the last general election the "choice" of candidates was so bad that I voted for a guy dressed as a banana, at least he didn't pretend to be something that he wasn't i.e. a looney with too much time on his hands.

If I see another picture of that tosser David Cameron pretending to be a "geezer", and someone that undertands what 90% of the population have to put up, I'll be voting for the banana man again or if there's a choice I might vote vegetable this time - sorry for the rant, I feel better now.

Comment

Originally posted by billygun
                All mainstream politicians are inherently corrupt and dishonest, which is why people are looking to fringe parties to provide an alternative. The problem is that once the fringe party has attracted a significant vote they become mainstream and then the corruption kicks in, it's a vicious circle.

At the last general election the "choice" of candidates was so bad that I voted for a guy dressed as a banana, at least he didn't pretend to be something that he wasn't i.e. a looney with too much time on his hands.

If I see another picture of that tosser David Cameron pretending to be a "geezer", and someone that undertands what 90% of the population have to put up, I'll be voting for the banana man again or if there's a choice I might vote vegetable this time - sorry for the rant, I feel better now.
                Beginning with a rant? You'll fit right in here - welcome to CUK billygun.

Comment

And your point is?
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

And your point is?
                    It doesn't always do what it says on the can
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It doesn't always do what it says on the can
                      Ah, sorry. my point as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X