• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you ever vote BNP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyajae

I'm no fan of the BNP but I do get p1ssed off with the main parties colluding with the 'british is bad' idea and denying our National identity. At least the BNP are starting to speak about what the liberal elite has decreed the 'unspeakble'. I think most white people accept minorities if they adjust to our culture, norms and laws. It's when certain ethnic groups want to 'be different', we're told not to do anything that 'offends' them. Doesn't seem to matter if what they do offends us.
    So basically you want a country full of "white" people. Perhaps you'd also like a skin bleach law so ethnics would also be white. I do agree that the extemists (on both sides) have taken over and everyone ends up treading too lightly.

The BNP are bunch of thugs, led by a suave thug, but still a thug. Just talking about them suits their ajenda(?) just fine.

BTW what the heck is "britishness" anyway. for much of the past it could have been defined as brutal colonialism - and soccer hooliganism. Sorry if I offend anyone.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Much of it looks ok, they just want a British culture etc. but the problem is just the few little paragraphs. According to the manifesto they plan to scrap ALL anti-discrimination laws. Not sure making it totally legal to tell a black bloke to f* off as you don't employ n* is a great recipe for social cohesion. Also "encouraging" ethnics to leave will get rid of all the most successful ones as they are the only ones other countries will take. Completely idiotic.

Precisely. By encouraging the 'pakis' etc to leave you get rid of the ones who can afford to leave, not the ones that actually piss you off.

Take advice from chav's and criminals and thugs on how to run the country. Nice one. Very smart.
      Will ya have a cup of tea now there Fether?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Jesus!! Are you sure you read it LG?

"social experiment of multi-culturalism"

"multi-culturalism cannot work" - erm, isn't that what the UK is founded on?

"trial by one's peers; the presumption of innocence, habeas corpus – these are just a few of the most important rights we will lose forever unless we withdraw from the EU."

"We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed. " Ah yes, that long forgotten scientific method of being caight "red handed".

It's like reading the Sun ffs!

"we will fight tooth and nail against the looming catastrophe of forced integration within secondary schools. This will involve the demolition of dozens – in due course probably hundreds – of perfectly good schools, and their replacement with brand new premises in which pupils from different ethnic minorities are mixed through bussing schemes" so they're going to let them dirty foreigners live in the country if they're already here, but woah betide them if they try to mix with us eh?

"We will restore all of the old exams that have been abolished, starting with the "A" and "O" Levels, and will reverse the dumbing down of those that have been dumbed down." - cause they were much better "back when I were a lad"...we didn't have none of this coursework malarki, and them kids with that new fangled dislexia knew better than to pipe up aswell!

"The traffic congestion that makes life so hard for millions, especially in south East England, is partly the result of over-crowding and immigration"...so once we get rid of all them fariegners, we can start capping the amount of kids you all have aswell. As long as we can drive into London, who gives a feck about anyone else.

"Our building plans for human-sized cities will also see a general ban on out-of town retail/leisure developments. They encourage car dependence and socially disadvantage pensioners, single mothers and non-car (poorer) families. Such projects need to make use of brownfield sites within towns, linked by public transport networks." I dont even know where to start with this one!

And finally....

"We are the only true 'Green Party' in Britain because only the BNP have the resolve to end mass immigration into Britain."

Marvellous!

Shame on you LG.
        Your arguments (most of them anyway) are not logical counterarguments to BNP, and I quote "I do not even know where to start on that one".
        Their arguments and policies are well put.. multiculturalism is for example now regarded by many non right wingers such as the CRE as having failed.

What you are missing is that BNP are now sounding plausible in their policies to the point where counter arguments (such as yours) seem ridiculous and hysterical thus giving them a positive momentum. You should relly be bright enough to see through this facade of plausibility and see that behind BNP are a bunch of skinheads who would once in power behave much like the Nazis did.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          I can show you similar examples from all political parties. Have you seen how the cash for honours thing is exploding? NL have been taking cash for access to their party leaders since day one apparently. (I am using that as an example, not for debate here).
          Thugs attach themselves to all parties. The Labour sponsors known as the Unions were particularly nasty during the 70s and still are today.

The BNP has been striving to get rid of a number of these types. They have been open and honest about it.

Really? Can you show me as many convicted criminals, thugs and morons in any other party as this one? I really would like to see similar examples to these guys.
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...ip/members.stm

While you are there, have a read of this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3896213.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...al/default.stm

Lone Gunman eh? Hang around in Soho much do you?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
            What you are missing is that BNP are now sounding plausible in their policies to the point where counter arguments (such as yours) seem ridiculous and hysterical thus giving them a positive momentum. You should relly be bright enough to see through this facade of plausibility and see that behind BNP are a bunch of skinheads who would once in power behave much like the Nazis did.

Ridiculous and hysterical??

What are you on?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Most of the british 'success' during the 60's and 70's was caused
              by immigrants coming over and working hard, FFS the nations favourite
              dish is a curry and guess who brought that over here.....

BNP are advocated what Robert Mugabe has basically done in
              zimbabwe, I don't think it's made zimbabwe a 'better' country it might
              have reduced traffic congestion though that's because everybody is
              unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                Correct. In addition, out of power they are behaving exactly as the Nazi's did. Whipping up unhappiness and social disorder, encouraging people that they can do something about it by putting them in power. Demonising and villifying one particular sector of the community.

Exactly as the Nazi's did.

Fancy a brown shirt anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                  Hmm, yet more lies being spread about the BNP...

Can you give examples of things that happened in reality.
                  I have had the privilege of talking to BNP members in the past and racist would hardly cover things. Psychotically hate-filled would be nearer the mark - you name it, we hate it!

I am not up to speed about these lies regarding the BNP - maybe they have changed their spots. Can you point out some other lies?

It might also be that they are smartening their act up as being seen to be associated with the likes of Combat 18, and their more boisterous street politics, might put off the daily mail constituency they need to make progress. Or maybe they were never associated with right-wing paramilataries and this is another stain on their character?

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000
                    So basically you want a country full of "white" people. Perhaps you'd also like a skin bleach law so ethnics would also be white. I do agree that the extemists (on both sides) have taken over and everyone ends up treading too lightly.

The BNP are bunch of thugs, led by a suave thug, but still a thug. Just talking about them suits their ajenda(?) just fine.

BTW what the heck is "britishness" anyway. for much of the past it could have been defined as brutal colonialism - and soccer hooliganism. Sorry if I offend anyone.
                    You have been indoctrinated by the PC left into your perception of Britishness, do not fall for it. There is a lot to being British or English of which we can be very proud, just as there is with being French, Italian or to a lesser extent Scottish or Welsh . Human beings need identity, to feel a sense of belonging, and the left fight this because it gives people strength and freedom from the state. There are too many facets of National identity (positive and negative) that the state and the left are threatened by, which is as good a reason as any to switch from Google to Yahoo.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Jesus!! Are you sure you read it LG?
                      Yes I read it Sal. I also read it and tried to make sense of it without allowing my anti BNP bias read it for me, and guess what? It ,akes sense.

"social experiment of multi-culturalism"

"multi-culturalism cannot work" - erm, isn't that what the UK is founded on?
                      Our country was at its height when the British ruled the world. Everybody knew who was boss.
                      It became a great place to live and work under those same circumstances. British values ruled in Britain and Johny foreigner new the rules and played by them.
                      Multi-culturism has thrown away that rule book and is busy trying to be all things to all men.
                      It doesn't and will not work. Someone has to say enough is enoug.

"trial by one's peers; the presumption of innocence, habeas corpus – these are just a few of the most important rights we will lose forever unless we withdraw from the EU."
                      A number of laws have been inflicted upon us by the EU which fit the BNP description.

"We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed. " Ah yes, that long forgotten scientific method of being caight "red handed".
                      I agree with them, and you are ignoring the fact that they explain what they mean by "red handed" i.e. guilt is proven beyond dispute.

"we will fight tooth and nail against the looming catastrophe of forced integration within secondary schools. This will involve the demolition of dozens – in due course probably hundreds – of perfectly good schools, and their replacement with brand new premises in which pupils from different ethnic minorities are mixed through bussing schemes" so they're going to let them dirty foreigners live in the country if they're already here, but woah betide them if they try to mix with us eh?
                      Not sure your interpretation is correct there love. I will have to read it again.

"We will restore all of the old exams that have been abolished, starting with the "A" and "O" Levels, and will reverse the dumbing down of those that have been dumbed down." - cause they were much better "back when I were a lad"...we didn't have none of this coursework malarki, and them kids with that new fangled dislexia knew better than to pipe up aswell!
                      I believe the exam system has been dumbed down. Your throw away comment adds nothing to the argument.

"The traffic congestion that makes life so hard for millions, especially in south East England, is partly the result of over-crowding and immigration"...so once we get rid of all them fariegners, we can start capping the amount of kids you all have aswell. As long as we can drive into London, who gives a feck about anyone else.
                      Again you introduce your anti BNP rant rather than provide a rational argument against the BNP.

"Our building plans for human-sized cities will also see a general ban on out-of town retail/leisure developments. They encourage car dependence and socially disadvantage pensioners, single mothers and non-car (poorer) families. Such projects need to make use of brownfield sites within towns, linked by public transport networks." I dont even know where to start with this one!
                      I agree that out of town complexes are bad for those without means to transport. What is wrong with local shops within a local transport net?

"We are the only true 'Green Party' in Britain because only the BNP have the resolve to end mass immigration into Britain."

Marvellous!
                      Nt sure I agree with them that migration is a green issue, but it cant help.

Shame on you LG.
                      I feel no shame.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X