• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions for elGordo’s last budget speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    If that's what it takes... Send the feckers back - that's what I say

Cool - no more yanks in the country either then!!!
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      Cool - no more yanks in the country either then!!!
      Not if they sponge off the State, which my Mrs doesn't, absofeckinglutely not.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Not if they sponge off the State, which my Mrs doesn't, absofeckinglutely not.
        Nah, she sponges off you
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Nah, she sponges off you
          Which is up to me, surely.
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Which is up to me, surely.
            Bloody foreigners, coming in here, stealing our men.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Bloody foreigners, coming in here, stealing our men.
              Well quite After the resounding success of last Friday's dinner at Langar Hall, we're going here: http://www.hambletonhall.com/ a week on Saturday... Would invite you along, but I'm not sure if they do hotdog toasties

Comment

Well quite After the resounding success of last Friday's dinner at Langar Hall, we're going here: http://www.hambletonhall.com/ a week on Saturday... Would invite you along, but I'm not sure if they do hotdog toasties

Hey, I can be posh!!!

We're going here www.rothleycourt.com all weekend (staying over, not just eating like a pikey)
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hey, I can be posh!!!

We're going here www.rothleycourt.com all weekend (staying over, not just eating like a pikey)
                  How does one 'eat like a pikey'? Would that be in the front of a Transit tipper with a jack russel?

I was wondering how on earth you were going to get in there, but then I saw the RNIB logo...

Comment

How does one 'eat like a pikey'? Would that be in the front of a Transit tipper with a jack russel?

I was wondering how on earth you were going to get in there, but then I saw the RNIB logo...
                    What's RNIB?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

royal national institute for the blind
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X